I just hit top pay and mom thinks I should pay rent????

old levi's

blank space
After a long road of several part time years,...22.4 and now RCPD at top pay, my mom thinks I am some rich guy who should “help out more around the house”. So sick of this stuff. I mow the lawn, wax her POS Honda once a year and take her cat to the vet every now and then....I pull my own weight and then some....now rent...so pissed I might just move out. These Boomers suck.

J.C. , 2 weeks after high school I was on my own.

542thruNthru

After a long road of several part time years,...22.4 and now RCPD at top pay, my mom thinks I am some rich guy who should “help out more around the house”. So sick of this stuff. I mow the lawn, wax her POS Honda once a year and take her cat to the vet every now and then....I pull my own weight and then some....now rent...so pissed I might just move out. These Boomers suck.
Tell your mom I said Hi

Indecisi0n

You are the type of soldier I am looking for. Join my revolution!!

Zowert

Oh man I hit top pay in less than two weeks I hope ‘Ma leaves me alone! Lol
It’s the single moms and middle aged divorcees you got to look out for. The smart ones know about our healthcare and pension. If I tie this UPS guy down for a decade I can take half his pension! There’s a dude at my center who has over the 30 years in, he refuses to retire because his ex wife will be entitled to part of his pension. I could only imagine, “You need to retire, that money is OUR money!”

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Let’s you see how much you’re NOT a loser?
giphy.gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Teach that old bag a lesson, MOVE OUT! You having to totally support yourself will make her cringe! You can laugh out loud with every food, car, utility, insurance, phone, and rent payment you make!

Indecisi0n

Teach that old bag a lesson, MOVE OUT! You having to totally support yourself will make her cringe! You can laugh out loud with every food, utility, insurance, phone, and rent payment you make!
No that gets her off the hook. It’s not his fault and he shouldn’t have to move out. It’s his place too.