I know a driver who's getting a bad day tomorrow!

Brisket

That's the point, I'm not helping him out
Look at it from the point of if you had 20 cases of t shirts, and they were coming down the slide and bottom belt had 6 cases of paper all at once, wouldn’t you want the person on either side of you to help you out or would you just tell them that you don’t need and help?

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Are you just oblivious to the fact that this driver is more of a :censored2: than @FrigidFTSup ?

Like did you even read
tumblr_n87nf7JWgA1qmp3sro1_500.gif

IESucks

If you went off on your preloader today for your car being stacked out at the end of the day...

I'm here to let you know it'll be done but you are not going to like it :devil3::devil3::devil3:

Don't you know you don't get paid extra for attitude
I know a bunch of retired drivers who don't care

UPS Preloader

Look at it from the point of if you had 20 cases of t shirts, and they were coming down the slide and bottom belt had 6 cases of paper all at once, wouldn’t you want the person on either side of you to help you out or would you just tell them that you don’t need and help?

They send the packages down so fast now the the loaders to the right and left don’t have time to help anymore. If I can’t keep up, the belt goes off. As far as I’m concerned, if management doesn’t want the belt going off, they should be paying attention and moving the loaders accordingly. The only time I ask for help is if it’s unsafe.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Nice shoulder veins? You weigh about 160 I’m guessing from that humongous back you have. Let’s see those man tits.

Thanks. I actually weigh 230 right now. A lot of weight in my legs... Like even with my back I can only do about 5 unassisted pull ups. I'll see what I can do about the man titty pic

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Let us know how you feel about it in 5-10 years.

Weight lifting keeps joints tight and muscle takes the toll off of your joints. It helps posture, increases bone mass, and increases tendon and ligament strength. Proper nutritional diet, water intake, and always using correct form at the gym is the best thing you can do for an aching body.

I work out with a 61 year old who's beat cancer twice and puts up 225 for 5, he'll tell you all about it.