I respect UPS Drivers

Jody43

This job isn't for everyone. Good luck on your new adventures.
Appreciate that. I also cane from police and it had that feel (meaning the management and HR. UPS is run like it’s own little government. A third world government. I had more time experience and education than the slugs in HR and they were complete turds through the entire process. Plus the hanger manager or hub manager or who ever the :censored2:, was a complete d 1 c k

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Appreciate that. I also cane from police and it had that feel (meaning the management and HR. UPS is run like it’s own little government. A third world government. I had more time experience and education than the slugs in HR and they were complete turds through the entire process. Plus the hanger manager or hub manager or who ever the :censored2:, was a complete d 1 c k

Lmao

You’re very observant

Most folks don’t figure this out until they are in too deep

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
Didn't you post a thread telling us how you thought UPS want as bad as we explained on browncafe? I guess you finally saw the light and now realize your mistakes.

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
Yep looked back at your post gloom and doom, funny how fast your perspective changed towards are job. Should have stayed with law enforcement and had that nice government pension to sit back on, but good luck on whatever it is you are doing now.

Jody43

Didn't you post a thread telling us how you thought UPS want as bad as we explained on browncafe? I guess you finally saw the light and now realize your mistakes.
Yes and Yes!
And no I didn’t go to Walmart or Target. I’m an educated professional and decided to take a position in which I could further my education, get paid to do it as well as make more money.
Plus I worked at UPS after HS to help save for college. Thought it may have changed. It hasn’t!

CoolStoryBro

Saw a tandum today. A little :censored2: Brown uhual thing behind a package car. Felt really bad for the driver cause it was like 830 at night. I was coming from a client event.

*disclaimer
I turned down UPS at the last minute this July (2018) after finishing Integrated and less then 2 days before my start date.

Dude was driving around making $55 an hour. Don't feel bad for him. He is going to spend the weekend at his lake house.

BrownThunder

Dont feel bad for me when I'm making OT.

Feel bad for me when I'm leaving the building with 15 air stops and less than an hour to get it done.