I respect UPS Drivers

It gets to the point where time off is more important than making money.

Which is why you take off more days than @Future
A little of both is nice. But the way I look at it the more I can save now, the sooner I can get out.

It's nice to get done in under 9 hours and still have some of your day left .but once I go over 9 hours your day is pretty much shot anyways. So what the heck is another hour anyways?

oldngray

nowhere special
A little of both is nice. But the way I look at it the more I can save now, the sooner I can get out.

It's nice to get done in under 9 hours and still have some of your day left .but once I go over 9 hours your day is pretty much shot anyways. So what the heck is another hour anyways?
My attitude was to get off early if possible but if I got stuck working late I put cruise control on.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

I'm at the point I just want my own route and to know what I'm doing every day

Brownslave688

I have my own route and I still don't know what I'm doing.
You know what I mean.

I'm 3rd on the cover driver seniority and we only run around 20 routes on Mondays.

Top two guys get nice routes about 90% of the time. Me at number 3 it's a crap shoot

You know what I mean.

I'm 3rd on the cover driver seniority and we only run around 20 routes on Mondays.

Top two guys get nice routes about 90% of the time. Me at number 3 it's a crap shoot
Mondays are slightly better since they cut back in the Saturday ground.

Before they cut back it was always a 12 hour day, if not more sometimes.

DOK

All these drivers that have these trucks blown out and using tandums for the most part have no one to balme but themselves. If 110 is my normal 7:30 then 120 is 750, 130 is 8:15 etc etc.

Give me 165-170 like these guys are getting and I'm bring back missed packages. It's the only way it stops.

P.s
I don't care how tight the route is.

On the map the stops are real close together....

Brownslave688

Mondays are slightly better since they cut back in the Saturday ground.

Before they cut back it was always a 12 hour day, if not more sometimes.
Breaking weeks into single days has really cut down on available weeks also.

We only have 3 guys on vacation between now and Halloween

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
Saw a tandum today. A little :censored2: Brown uhual thing behind a package car. Felt really bad for the driver cause it was like 830 at night. I was coming from a client event.

*disclaimer
I turned down UPS at the last minute this July (2018) after finishing Integrated and less then 2 days before my start date.

You'll be fine in life. No worries.

Thanks for the respect. :)