I want my 401k money now!!!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You make a lot of claims in this. Curious Dr. What is your expertise and credentials to back any of this up. You claimed earlier that I was ignorant on all of this yet you're suggesting a coin is going to turn into pets.com and that is going to be more groundbreaking than the internet itself. LMFAO.......btw the internet is just taking it's baby steps.
Pets.com.....so I take it you're not well versed in the dotcom bubble either.

Not saying the internet is an old hag but it's been around 30 years or so.

There were plenty of people who thought it was a fad or there was no way to make money off of it. It was an infant we didn't understand. Same thing is happening now.

Yes it will change the world we know as much as the internet has

Eight Ways Blockchain Will Impact The World Beyond Cryptocurrency

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

There were plenty of people who thought it was a fad or there was no way to make money off of it. It was an infant we didn't understand. Same thing is happening now.

Half of dot coms went under. The half that survived took years to recover. Nothing wrong with investing in blockchain in addition to your retirement investments, but pretending the two are the same is delusional. OP makes enough money to do both but he's greedy.

He's just looking to get rich quick. He got a little taste of winning at the poker table with Bitcoin and wants to go all in. Only reason he started this thread was to brag about how smart he is, and call everyone a dumb baby boomer and "wage :censored2:". Total bag of dicks.

OrionsBitch

Not...

50% of the world still doesn't even have internet access....

Faceplanted

Half of dot coms went under. The half that survived took years to recover. Nothing wrong with investing in blockchain in addition to your retirement investments, but pretending the two are the same is delusional. OP makes enough money to do both but he's greedy.

He's just looking to get rich quick. He got a little taste of winning at the poker table with Bitcoin and wants to go all in. Only reason he started this thread was to brag about how smart he is, and call everyone a dumb baby boomer and "wage :censored2:". Total bag of dicks.
i started this thread for a simple answer of how to get my money out of my 401k.

Brown cafe proceeds to ask why why why

I explain.... now I’m a dumb gambler who plays with penny stocks and butt coin who is gonna loose all his weak ass 401k.

Life on browncafe

Yes I am sick and tired of wage cucking

Yes I’m in a good place financially and young enough to take huge risks

No I don’t want to... nor am I content to work a day past 42 unless it’s because I want to.

I honestly think lots of people are simply sub consciously jealous of even the though of someone using non orthodox and non organic ways to “make it”

Last edited:

OrionsBitch

Not...
Lmfao!!!

Africa... smartphones....

Hyper inflation, terrible centralized banks..... ooooo wait, another use for cryptos. Specifically nano with its feeeless instant transactions.
Yeah and constant wars, genocide dictatorships, lack of clean water, food....50% of the continent doesn't have access to electricity....but yeah let's give them smart phones and electric cars. That way they changed check their Facebook and see if their friend has been murdered in the neighboring village. Have you ever been to Africa? I have been multiple times. And I've been to a few other third world countries and some partially developed ones. These people couldn't give a :censored2: about crypto currency. Lol keep dreaming. The leadership in those countries tries can't even have dle fist currency responsibly.....I can picture them holding their smart phone screen up to the only copy machine in Africa trying to make more crypto currency.

Tech people like to make lavish and extravagant claims that they are going to do something....why do they do that? Oh yeah, because it gets ignorant people who are easily wowed to invest money. Cough cough Tesla, Elon Musk.

Brownslave688

Lmfao!!!

Africa... smartphones....

Hyper inflation, terrible centralized banks..... ooooo wait, another use for cryptos. Specifically nano with its feeeless instant transactions.
It's overlooked here because everyone has a bank account but a large part of the world has smartphones but no traditional banking. Crypto could give them a way to safely and securely transfer wealth

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
i started this thread for a simple answer of how to get my money out of my 401k.

Brown cafe proceeds to ask why why why

I explain.... now I’m a dumb gambler who plays with penny stocks and butt coin who is gonna loose all his weak ass 401k.

Life on browncafe

Yes I am sick and tired of wage cucking

Yes I’m in a good place financially and young enough to take huge risks

No I don’t want to... nor am I content to work a day past 42 unless it’s because I want to.

I honestly think lots of people are simply sub consciously jealous of even the though of someone using non orthodox and non organic ways to “make it”

Go on with your bad self. You do You

Hope it works out

Mr. Sir

Box slinger
Within the 12 straight hours you were replying on this thread, you could have picked up the phone and just called to get your answer

Brownslave688

Yeah and constant wars, genocide dictatorships, lack of clean water, food....50% of the continent doesn't have access to electricity....but yeah let's give them smart phones and electric cars. That way they changed check their Facebook and see if their friend has been murdered in the neighboring village. Have you ever been to Africa? I have been multiple times. And I've been to a few other third world countries and some partially developed ones. These people couldn't give a :censored2: about crypto currency. Lol keep dreaming. The leadership in those countries tries can't even have dle fist currency responsibly.....I can picture them holding their smart phone screen up to the only copy machine in Africa trying to make more crypto currency.

Tech people like to make lavish and extravagant claims that they are going to do something....why do they do that? Oh yeah, because it gets ignorant people who are easily wowed to invest money. Cough cough Tesla, Elon Musk.
You know what the great part about giving these people smartphones is?

Knowledge

The knowledge to have clean water or build electrical or sewer systems.

And here you are talking about Facebook. Smh

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
If past performance is any indication of future returns then this thread is going to provide a lot of entertainment.