I want my 401k money now!!!

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
corporate is not a promotion, it’s a dumping ground
Corporate IE
B0293079-F871-470B-A8DE-090FD50F6087.gif

OrionsBitch

Not...
Yes I do. I started with 3k. I was more concentrated on having no debt insead or investing.... I would be doing even better than I am now with more money. If I could have more liquidity I would have much more opertunities. 100% on 3k is very different than 100% on 60k.

If your content with 5-10% gains and working till your 55 I can respect that. I’m not. I’m in a position to literally gamble with my future with no negative reproductions.
LOL with the way you gamble your money you won't be a leader to retire ever. I'm going to laugh my ass off when they regulate crypto. Which isn't hard to do at all. If you think the governments and more specifically the banks of the world will stand by while people put money into crypto you're insane.

Faceplanted

LOL with the way you gamble your money you won't be a leader to retire ever. I'm going to laugh my ass off when they regulate crypto. Which isn't hard to do at all. If you think the governments and more specifically the banks of the world will stand by while people put money into crypto you're insane.
The banks are manipulating the prices now. They have been doing so for years. You think the builderburgs and Rothchilds aren’t already in?

Warren buffet is in

Btc futures were introduced in December

I’m amazed at how people like you are so excited to see it fail. Iv been hearing this bs for years now. Guess what..... look at the charts. Look at the market cap

The head of the sec mr Giancarlo has made some comments about cryptos that are “less regulation is better”.... but Buyer be ware.

The g20 summit that just happened was very pro crypto.

But hurrrrrr durrrrrr.... fake money. Keep thinking it’s gonna drop to 0 while kids in their basement wearing boxers all day get rich.

Last edited:

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
How is it possible? Do I Have to roll over/transfer to another investment account first?

Nope. Call then and tell them you want your money.

They may withhold the taxes and the 10% penalty or they may send you everything and leave it up to you to deal with Uncle Sam.

OrionsBitch

Not...
The banks are manipulating the prices now. They have been doing so for years. You think the builderburgs and Rothchilds aren’t already in?

Warren buffet is in

Btc futures were introduced in December

I’m amazed at how people like you are so excited to see it fail. Iv been hearing this bs for years now. Guess what..... look at the charts. Look at the market cap

The head of the sec mr Giancarlo has made some comments about cryptos that are “less regulation is better”.... but Buyer be ware.

The g20 summit that just happened was very pro crypto.

But hurrrrrr durrrrrr.... fake money. Keep thinking it’s gonna drop to 0 while kids in their basement wearing boxers all day get rich.
Having crypto doesn't make you rich.....selling it for cash does. So tell me how crypto is King if you can't even use it as a currency for the most part....crypto is nothing more than a speculative gamble until it is adopted world wide, stabilized, and able to be used as a currency. I'm not saying it won't happen. But as a person with a tech background I can tell you when this does happen it won't be with any of the cryptos on the market today. There will be one reissued.

Faceplanted

Having crypto doesn't make you rich.....selling it for cash does. So tell me how crypto is King if you can't even use it as a currency for the most part....crypto is nothing more than a speculative gamble until it is adopted world wide, stabilized, and able to be used as a currency. I'm not saying it won't happen. But as a person with a tech background I can tell you when this does happen it won't be with any of the cryptos on the market today. There will be one reissued.
Do I use gold coins at the store? Do I use them at the deli to pay for lunch?

Bitcoin is nothing more than a platform to store value.... just like gold

Blockchain tech is never going to be used as a true currency. Now supply chain solutions? Transmission of data on a decentralized network? Smart contracts that can all but eliminate whole legal departments for corporations? YES!!!

Your a “tech” guy. Systems like block lattice and Tangles are the only type of systems that will be currency bassed. Not blockchain.

FYI i too have a “tech/i.t.” background

Last edited:

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Geeezus friend'n Christ if your blockchain depth of knowledge is "but it's hard to spend. Cash is king" then just stop before you make yourself look even dumber.