I want my 401k money now!!!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Forex using leverage

Crypto currencies using leverage

Crypto currencies in general

No money in the weed game homie!!!

I highly reccomend anybody who is good with numbers and recognizing patterns, spend an hour a day researching how to make money in crypto and forex. After 2-3 months you should be able to easially see 25-100% roi each year.

Time much better spent then looking at people’s Facebook or playing mind numbing games on your phone.
Lol...broke in no time.

Faceplanted

Lol...broke in no time.
Boomers will never get it.

If you can have a fair debate with me on exactly what leverage means, what forex is, how to use these things to make money. Which tokens have massive promise in the next year ect, I’m more than willing to enguage.

Funny how I have been doing good in a bear market

Trust me brother, I was once a non believer my self. Do research, learn how to do things, and you too can become a dousche bag moon boy.

Last edited:

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

If you can have a fair debate with me on exactly what leverage means, what forex is, how to use can

Trust me brother, I was once a non believer my self. Do research, learn how to do things, and you too can become a dousche bag moon boy.
If you are such a hot shot, you will be rich in no time. You don't need that 401k money.

Faceplanted

If you are such a hot shot, you will be rich in no time. You don't need that 401k money.
Yes I do. I started with 3k. I was more concentrated on having no debt insead or investing.... I would be doing even better than I am now with more money. If I could have more liquidity I would have much more opertunities. 100% on 3k is very different than 100% on 60k.

If your content with 5-10% gains and working till your 55 I can respect that. I’m not. I’m in a position to literally gamble with my future with no negative reproductions.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom

If you can have a fair debate with me on exactly what leverage means, what forex is, how to use these things to make money. Which tokens have massive promise in the next year ect, I’m more than willing to enguage.

Where is this bear market?

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Forex using leverage

Crypto currencies using leverage

Crypto currencies in general

No money in the weed game homie!!!

I highly reccomend anybody who is good with numbers and recognizing patterns, spend an hour a day researching how to make money in crypto and forex. After 2-3 months you should be able to easially see 25-100% roi each year.

Time much better spent then looking at people’s Facebook or playing mind numbing games on your phone.
Bitcoin is down 50% past 8 months alone. forex is a scam. I honestly pray you do not figure out how to get your 401K money out. You will lose it all on the first bear roar. Right now it looks to you like its stupid easy to make bank in the market.

Look friend, the market has been nuts since the trump circus came to town. Why? Because the .01%'ers who paid all those bucks fighting Obama, bashing Clinton and financing the Tea Partiers dumped truck loads of cash into the market to grease the rails for the tax "overhaul" they got which in turn will end up bending the rest of us over within 3 years! We are seeing weekly wild swings in the market because this makes the high frequency traders big money. At some point the 1% are gonna decide its time to put their cash back into safe zone of preferred stocks and bonds and the market will crater for a good long time, the inevitable "bear market." If you are leveraged when that happens you lose it all!

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
True, but you will still pay income tax on any money the contributions earned while they were in the Roth. For instance, if you put in 9,000 and it grew to 10,000, 10% of that money was earned but not taxed.

If you withdraw it all, yes, the 9k was after tax, but you'll still owe income tax on the extra $1,000.

I would talk to a planner if I were you. Assuming you can easily earn >10% "easy" is usually a fool's pursuit, and your starting chunk is going to have a tax bite taken out of it unless you
True, but you will still pay income tax on any money the contributions earned while they were in the Roth. For instance, if you put in 9,000 and it grew to 10,000, 10% of that money was earned but not taxed.

If you withdraw it all, yes, the 9k was after tax, but you'll still owe income tax on the extra $1,000.

I would talk to a planner if I were you. Assuming you can easily earn >10% "easy" is usually a fool's pursuit, and your starting chunk is going to have a tax bite taken out of it unless you lost money.

Yes, you owe tax on any earnings, or any before tax contributions because they were not taxed, and are not taxed, until withdrawn. I believe he understood that.

Benben

I would be willing to bet this week's check this guy attended some freebie "seminar" last weekend at his local hotel and is sure he's the next Buffet.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Bitcoin is down 50% past 8 months alone. forex is a scam. I honestly pray you do not figure out how to get your 401K money out. You will lose it all on the first bear roar. Right now it looks to you like its stupid easy to make bank in the market.

Look friend, the market has been nuts since the trump circus came to town. Why? Because the .01%'ers who paid all those bucks fighting Obama, bashing Clinton and financing the Tea Partiers dumped truck loads of cash into the market to grease the rails for the tax "overhaul" they got which in turn will end up bending the rest of us over within 3 years! We are seeing weekly wild swings in the market because this makes the high frequency traders big money. At some point the 1% are gonna decide its time to put their cash back into safe zone of preferred stocks and bonds and the market will crater for a good long time, the inevitable "bear market." If you are leveraged when that happens you lose it all!
Ummm bitcoin is up around 100% since 8 months ago.

Benben

Bitcoin peaked at almost $16K in 2017, was at 8 and change last week or the week before.

Just checked, $8,450 on 4/16/18!

Brownslave688

Bitcoin peaked at almost $16K in 2017, was at 8 and change last week or the week before.

Just checked, $8,450 on 4/16/18!
You said in the 8 months. It's down over 50% from it's all time high in December (which was over 19k not 16k) but if you've been holding for 8 months you've still got double what you started with.

Benben

$4.350 on 8/17/17. You are correct. But on 12/10 $19,065. My time tables are a bit off tonight, sorry

Brownslave688

$4.350 on 8/17/17. You are correct. But on 12/10 $19,065. My time tables are a bit off tonight, sorry
I mean it's certainly not for the faint of heart but there's also a ton of money to be made fast.

It's down a decent amount early this year but historically that's normal for early year crypto. Also the run up in December was just insane. Was bound to drop pretty hard after that.

Some institutional money is already in the crypto market and many analysts expect a ton more to hit the market in the second half of 2018.

It's been a rough start but 30-40k bitcoin is still very attainable before the end of this year.