I want open season on big pharma

TheDudeAbides92

We’ve seen otherwise healthy people have heart issues from whatever this garbage is for almost two years now. What we saw on Monday night football last night was not normal. The guy made a routine tackle got up and then went down like a sack of bricks. They can try to make all the excuses they want. I want answers and I want these people brought to justice. *

Last edited by a moderator:

newolddude

Sports Illustrated wrote about this 30 years ago.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
We’ve seen otherwise healthy people have heart issues from whatever this garbage is for almost two years now. What we saw on Monday night football last night was not normal. The guy made a routine tackle got up and then went down like a sack of bricks.
Study classic wrestling moves. The heart punch can finish anyone.

newolddude

So sailfish you so smartly skewered me by thumbs downing all of my posts. Can you counter my posts with some information or other insight that proves me wrong and that Hamlin collapsed because of being vaccinated?

TheDudeAbides92

It was a routine tackle that happens thousands of times per game. He got right back up then collapsed. I know what I saw and it’s not even close to the first time

newolddude

TIL there are thousands of tackles per game in the NFL.
It takes a specific force hit at a particular place during a particular 20millisecond window for the condition to occur.

Did you read any of the items I sourced? Most of which came out before the pandemic.

Did you watch the video of the Chris Pronger collapse from 1998?

newolddude

Commotio-Cordis-Causes.jpg

CC-Vulnerable-Window.jpg

Jiangshi

Heavily Moderated User, Loves Sailfish
It takes a specific force hit at a particular place during a particular 20millisecond window for the condition to occur.

Did you read any of the items I sourced? Most of which came out before the pandemic.

Did you watch the video of the Chris Pronger collapse from 1998?
Yes.

I was addressing the formerly banned posters post above my post.