IBT MASTER PROPOSAL

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
you can landscape
Nahh. I don’t live paycheck to paycheck like some. Much different lifestyle than deep throating a bong all day. I’ll do my time on the line if it comes to that like I did in 97. Then I’ll go home and sip Bookers while sitting in the hot tub. Much different than you sitting in Mom’s basement, downloading the latest video game off of daddy’s credit card.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Nahh. I don’t live paycheck to paycheck like some. Much different lifestyle than deep throating a bong all day. I’ll do my time on the line if it comes to that like I did in 97. Then I’ll go home and sip Bookers while sitting in the hot tub. Much different than you sitting in Mom’s basement, downloading the latest video game off of daddy’s credit card.
geez i wish i lived at home and mom and dad paying for me, good lord why would anyone pass that up, free food, free rent, no bills, able to bank all my money. You got good ideas, just not realistic

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Voting either yes or no on a contract that hasn’t been negotiated or like ordering a meal and sending it back before you see it or even taste it.
I think all of this Animosity toward the union and the company comes from employees getting beat down every day with more and more... I think it FINALLY has come to a boiling point... people can only take so much ...we’re at that crux now....

F

Frankie's Friend

Personally I think people are fed up with the way employees are treated at this company.... it keeps on getting worse year after year and people are just done with the crap....
I think all of this Animosity toward the union and the company comes from employees getting beat down every day with more and more... I think it FINALLY has come to a boiling point... people can only take so much ...we’re at that crux now....
@brownIEman

F

Frankie's Friend

Lol.. they brainwash them... I don’t see one manager or sup who aren’t on their phone walking in or out of the buildings...
20180210_002746.jpg

They cant let go of the bait and their boss is on the phone.