IBT MASTER PROPOSAL

A

Article 3

I'd be happy with defining close proximity. 1/4 mile the way the crow flies?

My proposal was the union get a printout anytime they want with each stop marked on a map. Surepost and regular stuff.
And triple time for each violation exposed. Theft is theft so I'd say it's a cardinal offense worthy of the highest penalty paid since we can't fire the PDS. Yet.

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
Article 18 section 25 states a full time package center manager will be on premises while a delivery driver is working. PUT ME DOWN AS YES NOW. No more going home earlier Mr. Big Wig. HAHAHA, also like no delivery after 9pm. We will see if we get it though

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Article 18 section 25 states a full time package center manager will be on premises while a delivery driver is working. PUT ME DOWN AS YES NOW. No more going home earlier Mr. Big Wig. HAHAHA, also like no delivery after 9pm. We will see if we get it though
Just working on commenting on that.

A

Article 3

Can the center manager opt in too? Lol

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
Are center manager is gone before 4pm, he leaves a sup to deal with the late night crap and he is at his house eating supper by 5. I would love to see his ass in his office at 8, I would definitely be smiling and asking how’s it going boss. Let’s just say people would be done a little earlier then they are now.

A

Article 3

Are center manager is gone before 4pm, he leaves a sup to deal with the late night crap and he is at his house eating supper by 5. I would love to see his ass in his office at 8, I would definitely be smiling and asking how’s it going boss. Let’s just say people would be done a little earlier then they are now.
Nah, our belt would take turns running two hrs over just to show the center manager what the good old days were like.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I mean I get that they get there earlier but yeah all of our ft sups are gone by 5-5:30.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Interesting language on wages at the end

Basically says if ups decides to raise wages for an area on their own (not because of laws) they have to raise everyone in the classification pay to that.

A

Article 3

I don't like people eyeballin me.
image.jpeg