IBT-On Topic

Jim Rockford

What needs fixing?

here's one...how about not imposing a defeated contract.

...and if that aint shady enough...lets look at IBT hiding all the comments on the facebook page that is supposed to update the membership on contract proceedings. Now why would they do that?

...oh almost forgot about the constant threats about voting No on the contract. Who was that one punk local who was using dues money to give everyone a sob story about UPS not making enough profit?

"vote the bums out"
Im sure a teamster region in Bangladesh would be unearthed to overturn the election results if Canada doesnt do the trick this time.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
here's one...how about not imposing a defeated contract.

...and if that aint shady enough...lets look at IBT hiding all the comments on the facebook page that is supposed to update the membership on contract proceedings. Now why would they do that?

...oh almost forgot about the constant threats about voting No on the contract. Who was that one punk local who was using dues money to give everyone a sob story about UPS not making enough profit?

"vote the bums out"
Im sure a teamster region in Bangladesh would be unearthed to overturn the election results if Canada doesnt do the trick this time.

I do not have any issues with what you said.

The issues are with the IBT leadership, not the IBT itself, if you can differentiate between the two.

As I posted earlier, our local Officers were not going their jobs, by that I mean not having the membership's best interests in mind, so we voted them out.

The IBT has actually been very good to, and for, the membership......until recently.

That can change.

What'dyabringmetoday???

I do not have any issues with what you said.

The issues are with the IBT leadership, not the IBT itself, if you can differentiate between the two.

As I posted earlier, our local Officers were not going their jobs, by that I mean not having the membership's best interests in mind, so we voted them out.

The IBT has actually been very good to, and for, the membership......until recently.

That can change.
Greatest labor union in ....the world. Lol.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Greatest labor union in ....the world. Lol.

Used to be.

The issue is with all Unions.

There aren't enough of us left anymore. The Union's first priority is self survival.

Unions will never be able to get for their members what they could demand 20 or 30 years ago, and they know it.

If they push too hard, it could be detrimental to the Union itself.

But that doesn't mean they have to roll over for the Companies.