if no, then what?

AlwaysChafed

I did get a questionnaire a few months ago.

I'd like to keep the current healthcare and better raises for PT. Oh and I don't want to have the 30/35, I'd like to keep it at 25/30.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The contract before the union sent out questioners to the members. Why they didn't this time? Idk. Unless it was a done deal before the "bargaining " started

We had a meeting before negotiations began with the purpose of compiling suggestions. One of them (raising PT starting wages to $10/hr) has been adopted while others were tweaked.

stink219

Rudy, if the company was at 7 billion, I'd agree with you. You need to do the math and factor the other issues along with a raise of that size. It's not as easy as saying here is some cash. If we were not publicly traded, I'd also agree with you. Don't get me wrong, I wish we could get $10 more and hour, but I'd like for UPS to be top dog for at least another 15 years.
You should have finished you last statement. I'll do it for you:
I wish we could get $10 more an hour, but I'd like for UPS to be top dog for at least another 15 years, as long as I am not the one taking the hit.
And all also add to that. I wish we could get $10 more an hour, but I'd like for UPS to be top dog for at least another 15 years, btw Realbrown is still a dik!

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
And all also add to that. I wish we could get $10 more an hour, but I'd like for UPS to be top dog for at least another 15 years, btw Realbrown is still a dik!

Your personal OPINIONS don't affect the fact that you are OK with this TA as long as you are not the one taking the hit.

ups hero

The contract before the union sent out questioners to the members. Why they didn't this time? Idk. Unless it was a done deal before the "bargaining " started

Our local sent out questionnaires at least, can't say that it did any good

Ours did too. We rated the topics in the order we thought were most important to least. I wrote in about gettin our turkey back at the bottom....and I was serious!!

15goodb

What is wrong with the contracts were under now? I would like to be able to opt out of the provided heath care in exchange for a taller hourly. I would like the option to even opt out of this ****ty ass union in my hub the union is like a ghost, not there. In my opinion UPS could improve by dumping the teamsters and employees that have a problem with it.

UPSGUY72

The hit? You mean now that everyone will be the same?

Everyone's will not be the same. My health insurance will not change I'm already in a Teamster run plan that's better than most plans out there... They give us a $300 PT $600 FT to cover basically prescription Copays which is basically the only that comes out of pockets...

tejano408

I Just Want To Try And Get Better Benefits And Retirement To All My Brothers And Sisters Nation Wide This Contract Won't Do It And Like Wise I Would Have A Drink With Any Of Y'all