If you don't Vote on Contracts or Vote in Union Elections

rod

Retired 22 years
Neither side cares about ME when it comes to anything concerning voting in modern times.

The concept is an absolute scam, and intended to distract and subvert
I think your feelings are shared by many. That goes for all elections. I've voted in every election (Union, school, Presidential,) that I was ellegible for for over 50 years and I have about given up.

Faceplanted

I think your feelings are shared by many. That goes for all elections. I've voted in every election (Union, school, Presidential,) that I was ellegible for for over 50 years and I have about given up.
We are beyond the point where it makes a difference. Corporations and companies now have complete control no matter what side a or b tell you.

candidate A makes you a bowl of cereal, he thinks a little more milk in the ratio is better

candidate B makes you a bowl of cereal, ha thinks a little more cereal in the ratio is better

your still eating a cotdam bowl of cereal. Some might prefer A or B, but it doesn’t matter at the end of the day.

unions have 0 power now. THE ONLY WAY THIS CHANGES IS TO HAVE A FORCED % OF UNION REPRESENTATION ON THE BOARD like Germany does. Otherwise, it’s all smoke and mirrors.

just like the presidential election. All systems are still a go for the end result that we are heading toward. Nothing changes but the face spewing bs.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
We are beyond the point where it makes a difference. Corporations and companies now have complete control no matter what side a or b tell you.

candidate A makes you a bowl of cereal, he thinks a little more milk in the ratio is better

candidate B makes you a bowl of cereal, ha thinks a little more cereal in the ratio is better

your still eating a cotdam bowl of cereal. Some might prefer A or B, but it doesn’t matter at the end of the day.

unions have 0 power now. THE ONLY WAY THIS CHANGES IS TO HAVE A FORCED % OF UNION REPRESENTATION ON THE BOARD like Germany does. Otherwise, it’s all smoke and mirrors.

just like the presidential election. All systems are still a go for the end result that we are heading toward. Nothing changes but the face spewing bs.

Amen... Brother.. preach it....

Pullman Brown

If the two-thirds rule gets changed then it won’t matter. I firmly believe that another weak contract will easily get rejected. Lots of votes or not.

Whereistheunion

You should be thrown out of the Union

I am sick and tired of all the apathy.

There is a reason the Teamsters are so weak.
Apathy on the part of the membership.
I vote in our teamster elections and honestly it didn't matter they forced our contract on us. I will continue to vote but will our elections reflect the will of it's members or will our union leadership continue to impose weak contracts on us.

Inthegame

I vote in our teamster elections and honestly it didn't matter they forced our contract on us. I will continue to vote but will our elections reflect the will of it's members or will our union leadership continue to impose weak contracts on us.
The IBT Constitution allowed the present administration to impose the latest UPS contract. If you don't want that to occur in the future, make your local union delegates aware of your feelings. The IBT Convention delegates, who are empowered to amend the IBT Constitution, will be voting on Constitutional changes this summer.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
This upcoming election is friend’ing HUGE
My BA was talking about how they are going to push for TURNOUT from the members above all else. He said it’s gonna seem like an ad campaign.
RIGHT NOW is a pivotal time, guys. The company has perpetually violated the excessive overtime portion of the contract; and we need to file on EVERYTHING.
File file file. Set the precedent that we will not tolerate blatant contract violation sitting down
We need
NO forced 6th PUNCH
IN THE MASTER!!!!

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Now’s not the time for the blame game.
I feel you brother, but right now we all gotta have big brass balls, stand up and fight for our quality of life this next contract

Integrity

Binge Poster

Apathy is not the answer.

Integrity

Binge Poster
The IBT Constitution allowed the present administration to impose the latest UPS contract. If you don't want that to occur in the future, make your local union delegates aware of your feelings. The IBT Convention delegates, who are empowered to amend the IBT Constitution, will be voting on Constitutional changes this summer.
This is how it works.