If You had not Gone to Work for UPS....

Massachusetts State Police 's Logan Airport Station is known as Troop friend .
I think @cosmo1 was trying to say this.
p184630_b_v7_aa.jpg

box_beeyotch

I would've joined the IBEW. I was trying to do that to begin with but UPS came first and somehow time just flew. now 5 years later I'm still ticking.

HardknocksUPSer

Why? What was so bad about them?

Just curious. thx
If you took it as if I had a job at fedex and was working there THEN...UPS called, that's not the case, I was called and told to come to fedex on a Tuesday to start working for the first day however on Monday UPS called and asked me to start on Tuesday so I choose UPS

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Not anymore. I have State Farm and when I was rear ended they sent out a contractor. My daughter used to work for Farm and Family and they also used contractors.
State Farm's claims department also never heard of BF Goodrich tires and couldn't identify a windshield post if you put their face in it. I don't blame them for hiring some professionals for once since they obviously don't have them internally. They also have a majority of their estimates written by DRP appraisers, so they don't have a need to employ too many of their own. On the other hand, companies like Progressive write all their own estimates, even for DRP shops.