If you really hate them here`s your chance....

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Paki plea: Make Obama supreme Islamic leader

Prez urged to offer Muslim prayers at site of 9/11 attacks

A Pakistani newspaper is quoting one of the country's ministers as stating he wants President Obama to offer Muslim prayers at Ground Zero and become the "Caliph," or ruler, of the Islamic nation.
"The coming Eid would expectedly be observed on 9/11; this a golden opportunity for President Obama to offer Eid prayers at Ground Zero and become Amir-ul-Momineen or Caliph of Muslims. In this way, all the problems of Muslim World would be solved," stated Minister of State for Industries and Productions Ayatullah Durrani, according to Pakistan's The Nation newspaper.
The newspaper reported Durrani called its offices and argued the Muslim world was in "dire need" of a supreme leader and that the position would earn Obama the exemplary titles of what Durrani termed "Mullah Barrack Hussain (sic) Obama," or "Allama Obama."
"The time is approaching fast. Barrack Hussain Obama must act now. This is a golden opportunity, Muslims badly need it," added Durrani, according to the newspaper.
Duranni reportedly stated that Obama becoming supreme Islamic leader would be the "key to success."

Lue C Fur

Evil member

A Pakistani newspaper is quoting one of the country's ministers as stating he wants President Obama to offer Muslim prayers at Ground Zero and become the "Caliph," or ruler, of the Islamic nation.
"The coming Eid would expectedly be observed on 9/11; this a golden opportunity for President Obama to offer Eid prayers at Ground Zero and become Amir-ul-Momineen or Caliph of Muslims. In this way, all the problems of Muslim World would be solved," stated Minister of State for Industries and Productions Ayatullah Durrani, according to Pakistan's The Nation newspaper.
The newspaper reported Durrani called its offices and argued the Muslim world was in "dire need" of a supreme leader and that the position would earn Obama the exemplary titles of what Durrani termed "Mullah Barrack Hussain (sic) Obama," or "Allama Obama."
"The time is approaching fast. Barrack Hussain Obama must act now. This is a golden opportunity, Muslims badly need it," added Durrani, according to the newspaper.
Duranni reportedly stated that Obama becoming supreme Islamic leader would be the "key to success."

Obama should go for it. He has already proven how good he is at bending over to other nations and kissing their ass. After doing so he can then explain to the American people how he is not a Muslim.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
But this is what has become of America...
(NY Post)- A Sept. 11 first responder filed a $350 million suit against the developers of a proposed cultural center and mosque near Ground Zero, calling it a “nuisance,” “a terror risk” and “an assault.”
The strongly worded suit, which was brought by a former volunteer firefighter from Westchester named Vincent Forras. who helped at the Trade Center site after 9/11, with the assistance of the conservative group Freedom Watch. It charges developer Feisal Abdul Rauf and Park 51, the organization behind the mosque, “are the front persons and in charge of operations for interests tied to terrorism,” and “are believers in radical Islam and its jihad against America and American interests.”
The suit, which seeks class action status, calls the proposed center “a monument to the jihadist’s victory over American ideals of freedom and democracy, [and] a desecration of the terrible sacrifice made by those innocents attacked.”

Babagounj

Strength through joy
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/whats-proper-way-dispose-koran
[The doorman] discovered in my garbage an exam I had taken that tested knowledge of certain ayat (or verses) from the Quran, and he reproached me for putting the holy book in the trash. I said that it was not the Quran itself, but only words taken from it. His response was astonishing: "You can either burn your exam," he explained, "or do this …" At which point, he tore off a verse, rolled it up, put it into his mouth, and swallowed it.
Obama, who backs the mosque at the site of the World Trade Center attacks, also asks that preacher in Florida to not burn Korans on the ninth anniversary of Sept. 11. He really must fire his advisers. The Muslims who chose the Ground Zero site knew exactly how provocative an act that was. Now it's a real dilemma. If they back down, the extemists will say see, the Americans hate Muslims. If they proceed, the extremists will say we beat the Americans at their own game.

And as for the Florida church, someone should thank them for what they are doing. Burning the Koran is only respectful way of disposing of the Holy book. For example, if a studnet is learning calligraphy and copies pages from the Koran, he is not allwoed to throw away the paprs. He must burn them out of respect for the Koran. So actually the Florida man is doing the Muslims a favor by disposing of several copies of the Koran in a proper way.

I do wish the White House would hire some people who know something about what they are doing. Because so far, they look terribly ill-equipped for the job.

wkmac

Legally the inman can build his mosque at ground zero, yet it is in bad taste to do so.
Legally a few books can to burnt, yet everyone who is for the mosque is against this.
They claim that the foreign muslims will cause riots in their own lands and make it not safe for our citizens there.
Honestly when were our citizens ever safe over there, these people live in the 5th century.
They rely upon their inmans to tell them what to think, how to act, and what to do.
They already hate our way of life, because they can not begin to understand it.
They commonly burn our flag and kill anyone who is not like them, including other muslims who worship differently then they do.

The irony in this whole mosque/quran burning thingy has at it's heart, property rights. In the case of the mosque, the only real issue is purely local and if the purposed so-called mosque will harm the rights, liberty and property of those who own other properties around it. The overworked emotions of people living 1k miles away is completely irrelevant (same is true with Arizona and their law) just as the ultimate fate of what is called ground zero. I think the property should be rebuilt or used in some fashion that benefits and fits the desire of local NYers and whatever that is should be up to them. If I lived there I'd advocate returning the properties to the people from which it was stolen for the purpose to build the WTC and let these people or heirs rebuild the local businesses and business community that drive local economic markets. If muslims do hate us for our freedom, shouldn't we stick it back in their face in that no matter what they do, we'll one up it with even more freedom? If you believe they truly hate our freedom then freedom should be everywhere and multiplying showing them their efforts are failing.

As for the quran burning, same property rights doth apply. I'll assume the qurans that the good Rev. plans to burn are properly acquired in the market place and not stolen in any way so this makes them solely his property or solely the property of those who plan to burn them. What they then do with them as long as they don't damage the rights (emotions are not rights) or property of others in the course of, they are free to do with them as they please. Same goes true for flag buring or placing a Jesus figure in a cup of urine, these are not so much free speech rights as so often and IMO wrongly claimed but rather they are property rights.

Emotional driven public displays like flag burning, Jesus in urine or in this case quran burning IMO speak more about the idiocy of the person who takes his economic resources to use for such childish purposes but they are his/her resources and thus the matter is settled as far as I'm concerned. You do have to give credit to the "good Rev." for knowing how to place himself and his small church on the world stage but in truth maybe it's a sad statement about the billions of people who brainlessly stand there waiting for the next act to appear on said stage!

Did someone say mindless morons but then it's hard to say who is the bigger, the actors on the stage or the audience watching them who cheer or hiss!

And you tell everyone you hate championship wrestling because it's fake!
:wink2:

tieguy

Banned

Does this mean Pakistani's also believe Obama is a muslim? If so I wonder if its the redneck racist fringe of pakistan that believes so.:happy2:

klein

Für Meno :)
Headline should be "liberals say don't burn the Koran! Burn American flag instead!"

Tie, you really lost it.
If it makes you feel better, buy your own Koran and burn it.
Don't forget the fire extinguisher you need to get for when you leave this world !

Tie, you really lost it.
If it makes you feel better, buy your own Koran and burn it.
Don't forget the fire extinguisher you need to get for when you leave this world !

With all your dirty laundry maybe you two could get a 2 for 1 discount.

klein

With all your dirty laundry maybe you two could get a 2 for 1 discount.

Got news for you, only you and Tie support the Koran burning.
Thats sad enough as it is.
And if your boss or UPS new your true identity, you may not have a job tomorrow.
That kind of crap is NOT tolerated.

You won't get much sympathy from your american fellow citizens either.
Try it....

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Got news for you, only you and Tie support the Koarn burning.
Thats sad enough as it is.
And if your boss or UPS new your true identity, you may not have a job tomorrow.
That kind of crap is NOT tolerated.

You won't get much sympathy from your american fellow citizens either.
Try it....
klein , praise allah that you are only speaking for yourself.

klein

klein , praise allah that you are only speaking for yourself.

Nope, not so, as a Duo citizen, I aslo have the same opinion as the PM of Canada, and the Bundes Chancellor in Germany.
I also agree with the Vatican and Hollywood stars on this one. The entire EU and the middle east.
Basically, I agree with what most of the world thinks about that absurb plan , it was.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Nope, not so, as a Duo citizen, I aslo have the same opinion as the PM of Canada, and the Bundes Chancellor in Germany.
I also agree with the Vatican and Hollywood stars on this one. The entire EU and the middle east.
Basically, I agree with what most of the world thinks about that absurb plan , it was.
“The enemy is defined not by any religion, but by their actions—their atrocities,”CIA Director Leon Panetta

fxdwg

Long Time Member
At the risk of sounding Politically Incorrect; I would rather burn bin Laden's patchy beard off with a Bic lighter and some gasoline. Maybe a Sowetan Necklace would be more appropriate.

wkmac

At the risk of sounding Politically Incorrect; I would rather burn bin Laden's patchy beard off with a Bic lighter and some gasoline. Maybe a Sowetan Necklace would be more appropriate.

Not politically incorrect to want to burn a skelton. I mean the guy's dead (and been dead) so what the heck. Burn away!

brown bomber

brown bomber
gotta be something better..........just by the tone of this post.........I didn't even look at it.........not sure of the answer...perhaps "The Obama" has an answer

the world that I grew up w/......is an impossibility for my daughters every generation, expected.... bigger and greater for their progeny.....Oh well, I guess my daughters, can expect to work harder and achieve less