If you're gonna tell me how to do the job, DON'T retire down here

rod

Retired 22 years
Seems like they teach that to most people that live in the northern states......

I don't believe the northern states have the market on slow drivers in the left lane. I was cruising around Missouri and Arkansas last fall and they have their fair share of folks who have spent more time in a tractor seat than a car seat.

rod

Retired 22 years
Some of the avatars are getting to be a bit much. Actually a bit disturbing to see what appears to be a teen jumping up and down fondling their breasts. I am not a prude, but seems a bit immature.

Flame away.

They way they dress and act now days I'm too the point I can't tell if they are 16 or 26 anymore. My wife and I will sit in a bar and be amazed at how young some of the the crowd appears and yet when they are carded everything is OK.------------ P.S. I'm ok with bouncing boobies.

The Blackadder

Are you not amused?
Not for nothing, but FLA is the worst state in the USA to live.... Now I would not live in say Newark or Detroit, but as a state FLA is the worst by miles. Thank you, that is all

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I plan on scoping out Florida for wintering when I retire. As far as telling drivers to move faster, I wouldnt say anything to the ones that are moving fast.

Sent using BrownCafe App

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
whats wrong with florida? I use to spend winters down in ft Lauderdale or key west and would strip for gas money home in the spring.
Damn. You are SMOKIN hot. You could make at least a years salary pt at ups in about a month striping at a local club round me if that's really your pic. I assume you are just there for the insurance??? You gotta drive the guys around u nuts. Lol.