If you're gonna tell me how to do the job, DON'T retire down here

FilingBluesFL

Some of the avatars are getting to be a bit much. Actually a bit disturbing to see what appears to be a teen jumping up and down fondling their breasts. I am not a prude, but seems a bit immature.

Flame away.

I'm pretty sure there is a lack of this, and must be exponentially increased for this sites viewing pleasure.

Also.... after all the crap I read on this site...

A woman enjoying what God gave her, is the most immature thing on THIS site???

LOL

Last edited:

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Damn. You are SMOKIN hot. You could make at least a years salary pt at ups in about a month striping at a local club round me if that's really your pic. I assume you are just there for the insurance??? You gotta drive the guys around u nuts. Lol.

yes, I am smoking hot, a feeder driver with a boat load of cash, brains up the ying yang and single. ( the little girl is my niece )

rod

Retired 22 years
yes, I am smoking hot, a feeder driver with a boat load of cash, brains up the ying yang and single. ( the little girl is my niece )

Why do I get the feeling olroadbeech is a 60+ year old fat feeder driver just having some fun on the computer? Boo---now I have to look elsewhere fo some bouncing boobies.

kingOFchester

I'm pretty sure there is a lack of this, and must be exponentially increased for this sites viewing pleasure.

Also.... after all the crap I read on this site...

A woman enjoying what God gave her, is the most immature thing on THIS site???

LOL

Most immature thing on this site?? Not by a long shot. But having one of my daughters sit next to their pop usually doesn't expose them to that rubbish, but the avatar of a young girl playing with her boobs is harder to conceal.

Hey, to each their own.

Last edited:

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Why do I get the feeling olroadbeech is a 60+ year old fat feeder driver just having some fun on the computer? Boo---now I have to look elsewhere fo some bouncing boobies.

She already said she has been driving for 34 years. Unless she has a magic anti-aging machine, there is NO WAY that is her. Her daughter maybe.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I believe you posted previously that you have a spouse. And frankly....people who have or are things....don't have to go around telling strangers what they have. MAN I am sooo rich..I have 56 million dollars in my bank account...etc. lmao. It reeks of insecurity. JMHO.

bleedinbrown58 said:
I believe you posted previously that you have a spouse. And frankly....people who have or are things....don't have to go around telling strangers what they have. MAN I am sooo rich..I have 56 million dollars in my bank account...etc. lmao. It reeks of insecurity. JMHO.
I disagree! Sounds like she Is,just having some fun.
I don't have a problem with that.

Most immature thing on this site?? Not by a long shot. But having one of my daughters sit next to their pop usually doesn't expose them to that rubbish, but the avatar of a young girl playing with her boobs is harder to conceal.

Hey, to each their own.

Use it, like all things in life, as a teaching opportunity. Don't hide your child from it because when they encounter it in the real world they need to be prepared.

"honey, that is a skank."

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
boy, some of you guys should learn to lighten up a little. I came to Brown Café cause im a feeder driver for UPS and after checking out this site for a couple years , I decided to join and try to liven up things.

. Even at my age I get hit on a lot because I take care of myself.

FilingBluesFL

boy, some of you guys should learn to lighten up a little. I came to Brown Café cause im a feeder driver for UPS and after checking out this site for a couple years , I decided to join and try to liven up things.

. Even at my age I get hit on a lot because I take care of myself.

So...

Come here often? ;) ;) ;)

Z

ZQXC

I have $37.00 in my bank account, and I'm very ordinary looking.
I am clean however; "Wanna go out?"