Illinois

El Correcto

god is dead
Incarcerating people for something that is no longer illegal is a giant waste of money. Keeping convictions on their records prevents their gainful employment lowering taxable income for the state. I don’t get why we imprison so many people for nonviolent offenses to begin with.
Quite simple - The Prison Industrial Complex.
Im tired of The Federal Income Tax Industrial Complex.

El Correcto

god is dead
Drumpf agrees with you. I'm just providing you with a way out of paying taxes.
It’s kind of pathetic really, with that whole we want to let 39% of prisoners out and by the way prisoners should be allowed to vote, even the terrorists and the illegal aliens in our prisons. Non-violent offenders sound like the middle class bourgeois children to me, like the rich celebrities in this college thing. I mean look at Smollet, we know the kind of people they really wanna save from prison.

MAKAVELI

It’s kind of pathetic really, with that whole we want to let 39% of prisoners out and by the way prisoners should be allowed to vote, even the terrorists and the illegal aliens in our prisons. Non-violent offenders sound like the middle class bourgeois children to me, like the rich celebrities in this college thing. I mean look at Smollet, we know the kind of people they really wanna save from prison.
The system is meant to keep the poor/minorities in a vicous cycle that provides a constant supply of prisoners for the industrial complex. You really don't have a clue if you think the " rich celebrities and middle class bourgeois children" are hurt by the current system.

El Correcto

god is dead
The system is meant to keep the poor/minorities in a vicous cycle that provides a constant supply of prisoners for the industrial complex. You really don't have a clue if you think the " rich celebrities and middle class bourgeois children" are hurt by the current system.
The system is not meant to keep minorities in a vicious cycle. Minorities enshrine that system by voting on a welfare state, the prison system is a necessary thing being fed by the collapse the family and statism.

El Correcto

god is dead
upload_2019-5-5_12-6-43.jpeg

vantexan

If you can't do the time then don't do the crime, no matter who you are.