Boywondr

The truth never changes.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201017-200518.png
    Screenshot_20201017-200518.png
    127.5 KB · Views: 42

rod

Retired 22 years
That's what I'm looking forward to. I should be able to enjoy Christmas for the first time in 45 years!
The day after my first retired Christmas I went out and bought a truck load of half price lights and stuff. 90% of it has never been used because now we go to Texas for Christmas to visit the grandkids. Now all that stuff is outdated by LED lights.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
The day after my first retired Christmas I went out and bought a truck load of half price lights and stuff. 90% of it has never been used because now we go to Texas for Christmas to visit the grandkids. Now all that stuff is outdated by LED lights.
I haven't put up a tree in 25 years. Ms Jones has been a good sport about it but I know she's ecstatic that the embargo is finally going to be lifted.

rod

Retired 22 years
I haven't put up a tree in 25 years. Ms Jones has been a good sport about it but I know she's ecstatic that the embargo is finally going to be lifted.
We always had a tree and such for the kids but my heart certainly wasn't into it back then.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Congrats @scratch ! You'll never look back in longing but you will miss the quality human beings you've forged a bond with for so many years. That's what life is truly about.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
When I pull out of the lot in my personal vehicle for the last time I'm hoping the vest I shoved down the toilet is at that moment helping the supervisors office be flooded.