In 2013 we face a less dire vote and it passed overwhelming

futile process

The vocal minority were all over the Internet saying vote the contract down. When it came time to vote at the local union halls the contract passed by over 3,000 votes.

I would expect a pretty overwhelmingly yes on this vote also.

Skooney

Sooo you don’t feel the contract represents what you’re worth to the company, but people are going to overwhelmingly vote yes?

Than you’re nothing but a bunch of giant pusillanimous and you deserve whatever bull:censored2: you get stuck with.

futile process

Sooo you don’t feel the contract represents what you’re worth to the company, but people are going to overwhelmingly vote yes?

Than you’re nothing but a bunch of giant pusillanimous and you deserve whatever bull:censored2: you get stuck with.

Sticks and stones.

There are zero, I repeat, zero concessions in the contract.

Box Ox

Sticks and stones.

There are zero, I repeat, zero concessions in the contract.

You sound like "Baghdad Bob" (Iraqi PR guy) did in 2003 when he was saying the Americans hadn't entered the City as American tanks were casually rolling by behind him. So dumb! LOL

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Nice reply. All talk, zero substance.

There are zero concession in the contract.
can I devide all three of your accounts by zero.

On the PT. We are screwed. less-than-inflationary raises. Harder to progress to regular driver with 22.4 in the way. Also 22.4 potentially stealing preload hours and jobs (one of the best inside jobs to expose a PT to FT)
Driver helper language remains disgraceful. Who would want zero concessions about someone who remains paid less than minimum wage to spend gas to a meet point with no garunteed hours.

Last edited:

LagunaBrown

It was bad enough when the vote no guys were telling other areas how to vote when they didn’t know anything about contract language in that region. Now they are telling Freight guys how to vote. Classic! Who knew there were so many idiot savants in package.