Incident at Hub

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
I did that a few months ago...I walked over and told the sup what I had done...if he didn't own up to it then just say your mirror needs to be fixed but don't say why...he should have had the plums to own up to it...your sup probably would have assumed carwash did it the night before

ITwannabe

Maybe some gray area.
Bottom line..Don't give management scumbags extra ammo
Part of the reason management thinks everyone in the union is a lying sack of shut is because some people can't own up to their own mistakes. This results in everyone being treated like a criminal. Nothing gray about it. He did it, he should own up to it or expect the new guy to say something.

Part of the reason management thinks everyone in the union is a lying sack of shut is because some people can't own up to their own mistakes. This results in everyone being treated like a criminal. Nothing gray about it. He did it, he should own up to it or expect the new guy to say something.
Remember that the next time you :censored2: up and one of your brothers rats you out.

ITwannabe

Remember that the next time you :censored2: up and one of your brothers rats you out.
Nobody would ever have to rat me out because I own up to everything I do. I have done a few things and I owned up to all three immediately. Management took me in the office, talked to me, said they appreciated my honesty and life went on. Could have been fired for two of them if I tried to cover them up. Honesty still goes a long way even in a company like UPS.

Last edited:

km3

Been on both sides, with the same person. It's no fun.

Remember that safety guy a few months ago that posted about reporting improper hazmat loading? It seems like this thread is getting the exact opposite reaction...

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Hogwash- if a co-worker smashes into the vehicle you are using and fails to report it, you report it to cover yourself. This is the type if thing at gives unions a bad name. Sorry if you disagree.
It's a 5 dollar mirror... They use to just replace it unless you were breaking them all the time. Now it's considered an accident....more like giving a corporation a bad name..

Coldworld

60 months and counting
That mirror wasn't cracked by a tree branch on the road. It's thoroughly shattered. And you can't put yourself at risk by trying to cover for it if people start asking questions. No other choice.
It's a 5 dollar mirror.... They spend 10x that much questioning a person about it...they didn't take the whole front bumper off...ridiculous.