Information

Docker

hey I'm a new dock worker and just wanted to know if there's a website that I can go to for all kinds of information. Information like terminology, different load strategies, weight distribution in tralors, and stuff like that. Thanks

Brisket

hey I'm a new dock worker and just wanted to know if there's a website that I can go to for all kinds of information. Information like terminology, different load strategies, weight distribution in tralors, and stuff like that. Thanks
Freight?

Over 70

If you pickup a big amazon box and it feels half empty, open it up and put as many small envelops and other packages that you can fit and seal her back up.

It saves spaced and it's all going to the same hub anyways right? Your sups will be amazed how much more you fit in a trailer.

Amazon only pays pennies on shipping anyways so we mine as well make it count.

sppollock

There is no place on the web to figure this out. Find a good mentor at the terminal you are working and and pick his/her brains, they will help you out. Are you inbound or outbound dock?