Injured on job

i have been at ups 8.5 years and the other day i did something stupid. Cleaning bulk sweep a 70 pound package hit me in the head. I wasn’t unconscious or anything but I was definitely lightheaded for 2 hours or more. I told managers and they brought me to sit down for 10 min. I wanted to get back to work because I was getting anxious and I didn’t want to make a big deal of it. I had a huge bump on my head. How big of a mistake did I make by not filing an accident report? The manager himself said I looked fine so I felt a little intimidated.
And your supervisor went to what school of medicine?

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I think I concussed myself when I first started ....old 500 ...wood shelves ... unloading out the back door ...hit my head so hard saw stars ....lmao ... deep gash on forehead .... ya I learned after that

Does anybody remember those old 26 foot trailers with the wooden flaps in the "80's"? Death traps...

Jackofnotrades

i have been at ups 8.5 years and the other day i did something stupid. Cleaning bulk sweep a 70 pound package hit me in the head. I wasn’t unconscious or anything but I was definitely lightheaded for 2 hours or more. I told managers and they brought me to sit down for 10 min. I wanted to get back to work because I was getting anxious and I didn’t want to make a big deal of it. I had a huge bump on my head. How big of a mistake did I make by not filing an accident report? The manager himself said I looked fine so I felt a little intimidated.
You can still file