Injuries outside of work.

xkingx

So a doctor wrote me out for three days only. Prescribed me different muscle relaxers than a prior doctor a week before prescribed me and gave me a referral to PT 3x a day for 3 weeks.

Work states I can’t drive on muscle relaxers as does the medicine bottle. No brainer there. The teamsters health and welfare are only paying me for those three days I was written out for even though I faxed the medical reports to them.

I’m playing a phone tag game with both of the jack in box doctors so I’m not feeling hopeful in recovering all of my STD payments.

Question is has anybody else ever dealt with anything like this before?

rod

Retired 22 years
Told my wife if I die outside of work to Weekend at Bernie my ass into work and set me up in the truck and leave me there.

I know a couple of people who got hurt on snowmobiles and ATV's who managed to make it to work on Monday and get "hurt" during the first hour delivering. One of them would deny it but its a small town and people like to talk. The other one liked to brag about it.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
I know a couple of people who got hurt on snowmobiles and ATV's who managed to make it to work on Monday and get "hurt" during the first hour delivering. One of them would deny it but its a small town and people like to talk. The other one liked to brag about it.
I considered that when I blew out my finger tendon ligaments, but I'm a terrible liar.