My UPS hub is going on strike.

msbusterbrown

Buster: a person that stops or prevents something
I already told you what I think?

....you just don't want to hear it and I can understand that.
I understand that there is division on the interpretation of language, we can agree to disagree. If I can’t persuade you then I can’t persuade the opposition, so it’s time to get an interpretation of the language. At the very least, if they tell me I’m wrong, we get nothing and we are back to where we are anyway. If they tell me I am right.. then good thing I questioned it

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I understand that there is division on the interpretation of language, we can agree to disagree. If I can’t persuade you then I can’t persuade the opposition, so it’s time to get an interpretation of the language. At the very least, if they tell me I’m wrong, we get nothing and we are back to where we are anyway. If they tell me I am right.. then good thing I questioned it
I am familiar with the grievance procedure. 😉

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
I spoke to a lawyer and it is considered breach of contract and I’d be able to “easily sue” obviously not going to, but they broke multiple laws in my state.
You can not have a personal contract with the company if there is a collective bargaining agreement except something like ADA accommodation. So, you're "contract" that says $21 is null and void if you have one. If the minimum wage s $16.20 and you are making $16.10, then the law would apply and the company would be required to follow the law.

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
I know Locals are filing grievances under "maintenance of standards"(if their supplement has it. Others are filing under Art. 22 section 5e for market rate adjustment. Might want to see if your Local is doing that.