Interest and penalties

TarAndFeathers

Methodically disorganized
Tell me more of these “break rooms” and “vending machines” of which you speak. We’re lucky to have one functioning toilet.
Break room; basically a room that isn't as cold as refrigerator or hot as a microwave, contains hard seats.

"Vending machines; Automatic food or drink dispensaries notorious for never working properly especially during "break time" when it is most frequented, common issues include: snacks/drinks/ getting stuck, not accepting a debit/credit card under any circumstances, accepting cash but does not allow purchases even if the correct amount is paid, the vending machine completely failing and being out of working order until it is replenished by the vendor, and sometimes on very rare occasions will give refunds in change sometimes up to a few dollars even though the snacks were paid for by card and no change or refund was even necessary, allowing a customer to buy another snack or drink for free.

Common attempts to fix the aforementioned issues include: violent shaking, excessive and vulgar shouting of profanity, banging on the vending machine and sometimes paying twice to force the snack or drink to fall off the retention coils inside.

There have been no known grievances filed over vending machines; Shop Stewards, and Business Agents have informed UPS Teamsters that there will be a strong and clear language in the upcoming contract regarding vending machines, how they will be maintained, and how UPS Management cannot discipline/terminate an employee for damaging or destroying a vending machine out of anger for be deprived of life saving sugary drinks and critically salty carbohydrates.

Note: Feeder Drivers are not allowed to be within 20 feet of any vending machine due to reported cases of entire machines being bought out within an hour.

PreTrippin’

Getting drunk and falling down
Tell me more of these “break rooms” and “vending machines” of which you speak. We’re lucky to have one functioning toilet.
I’m with you man. Our toilet isn’t even attached to the floor. Fine for taking a piss but if it’s one of those rough mornings you better have really good balance.