Internal Job Postings

UPSPeon

Can someone help me out with where exactly is the link for me to see this? I have searched for a while on the Upsers site and I just can't find it.. I'm sorry to have to ask this, but maybe I'm blind or dumb I just can't find it! I feel like the website has so many different links, but they end up taking me in circles.

Thanks a lot!

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Can someone help me out with where exactly is the link for me to see this? I have searched for a while on the Upsers site and I just can't find it.. I'm sorry to have to ask this, but maybe I'm blind or dumb I just can't find it! I feel like the website has so many different links, but they end up taking me in circles.

Thanks a lot!

Upsers is only for UPS current employees, I'm sure you've clearly seen that on there. No problem, you will fit in with many of us (excluding me, of course) pters. Go on UPSJOBS.COM, select country, click on "job search", enter your zip code, then bam!

Last edited by a moderator:

fatthief

put your mouse on my life and career and you will see the options says "my career", click on it and it will lead you to a page that you can see the link for admin job and/or management job. Click any of these link will lead you to another page that has a link that says internal job posting, click on it and will lead you to the internal job posting site.

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Upsers is only for UPS current employees, I'm sure you've clearly seen that on there. No problem, you will fit in with many of us (excluding me, of course) pters. Go on UPSJOBS.COM, select country, click on "job search", enter your zip code, then bam!

Oh boy, here comes the flame. Ok, I now see that you probably are a current employee who is seeking an internal management or corporate position.

UPSGUY72

Thanks a lot!

What type of job are you looking for... If your looking for a management job or a non union job a UPS you have the follow.

If you looking for a union job there is no such list.... When a job open a bid is posted....

Last edited by a moderator:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

upsguy, my son and I have been using the internal job listings to try to get him a job within the company. None of the criteria you listed applies to off-the-street hires (just like his old man).

UPSGUY72

upsguy, my son and I have been using the internal job listings to try to get him a job within the company. None of the criteria you listed applies to off-the-street hires (just like his old man).

The OP isn't a off the street hire.

Also the OP wasn't looking for upsjobs.com he is looking for a internal job opening list...

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Where is the life and careers section on upsers to apply to a job internally?
It's just "careers" if you access the site on your phone. Its on the main menu. Or scroll all the way to the bottom. Or use the search.

You can only apply if you are already a union free management employee.
You must talk to your full time manager to start the process to be a supervisor