Iraq 10 years after

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Seems to me that the disclosure of Iraq chemical weapons having connections to the US as an enabler would be an embarrassment. Since the post WW1 days, the US has been a leading proponent of banning chemical weapons on the battlefield and especially against civilian populations. I could see the need of silence being necessary to not expose to the world how once again Washington speaks with forked tongue!

THE USA signed an agreement in 1975 to ban chemical weapons use, and IRAQ did not. The USA provided the chemical weapons that IRAQ used in violation of this agreement.

The CIA knew this, and did all they could to shield the USA from exposure. When we invaded, we had even bigger reasons to hide the origination of these weapons. BUSH's father helped to provide them.

TOS.

wkmac

THE USA signed an agreement in 1975 to ban chemical weapons use, and IRAQ did not. The USA provided the chemical weapons that IRAQ used in violation of this agreement.

The CIA knew this, and did all they could to shield the USA from exposure. When we invaded, we had even bigger reasons to hide the origination of these weapons. BUSH's father helped to provide them.

TOS.

I'll admit to entertaining the thought that Gulf War Ver. 2 was little Bush trying to clean the house after the big party before the parents come home and discover the truth. For the most part I don't think it was as much the idea of Lil Bush as it was the players around him who themselves were linked to those days in the 1980's or willing to do the dirty work for those who were.

Also if you thought people really would care why wouldn't the opposing political party release it just to solidify their hold on political power?

You assume they weren't complicit then? I'm not that willing!

Panin

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The back and forth has been enlightening.

I would like to officially side with at least a little of @wkmac has stood by all these years.

There is a game being played, with specific goals. It all depends on who has the best end game. End game, in this case, being 50 years, tops. There is a lot of power to be had if one plays the game intelligently.

Who wins? Turkey, ISIL, Iran, Israel?

Pretty sure it's not us.

Invest wisely.

wkmac

The back and forth has been enlightening.

I would like to officially side with at least a little of @wkmac has stood by all these years.

There is a game being played, with specific goals. It all depends on who has the best end game. End game, in this case, being 50 years, tops. There is a lot of power to be had if one plays the game intelligently.

Who wins? Turkey, ISIL, Iran, Israel?

Pretty sure it's not us.

Invest wisely.

Same reason I think the GOP will muddy the waters with Benghazi but will never go the distance. If they did, game over for both sides.

IMO neither side wants this fully looked at but they will both play the game Aggravation with each other hoping to score political points with their entrenched side. IRS, one side is going to close down the gov't, just pick your poison. It's all nothing but side show to keep the masses entertained and no doubt it works too!

BrownArmy

But, but, but...

Y'all know those dirty weapons that Saddam used came from the US? Right?

I thought that was common knowledge.

And would that surprise anyone?

The US got itself away from the UK via an insurgent campaign (they would have called the Revolutionaries 'terrorists', if they had that word in their lexicon).

I think there's a phrase about chickens, and roosts, and home...

I just can't recall it now.

Panin

Well-Known Troll
Troll
@wkmac, so who wins Iraq 3.0? Iran or Turkey/Saudi Arabia (Bandar Bush), or ?

I will bet money that Assad will be gone, but at what price? My money's on Iran and Lockheed Martin to be the winners.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Oh oh.. Americas favorite Conservative blows AV8's claims that Iraq had weapons had WMD's.... and Bush was RIGHT...!

Of course, we all knew that the USA gave Saddam his chemcial weapons despite signing an agreement in 1975 to end the use of chemical weapons.

http://thecolbertreport.cc.com/full...am-deresiewicz?xrs=synd_facebook_101714_cn_68

Great video.. The actual writer of the times article gives his "interpretation" of the story vs the FOX NEWS crap they tried to sell.

TOS.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The agreement in 1975 stated that the USA would not use chemical weapons .
Did it state that existing stockpiles could be disposed as the USA seemed fit ?
Moving them to a third party's location may not have been illegal .

wkmac

But how can there be WMD's in Iraq? Liberals have been denying they existed for years.

You are just so right!

It's truly amazing isn't it that liberals are in such denial. The Bush administration was most adamant that 1980's WMD existed and we needed to go into Iraq to undercover it. They were so crystal clear on this point. We all knew this was the case.

Gen. Powell at the UN laid it all out in full transparency when the world "rightly" give Bush the go ahead to kick Saddam out of power and recover those 1980 WMD's before something bad happened. Go back and watch Gen. Powell's presentation where time after time he clearly said this was all from the 1980's.

Now had the Bush Administration ever suggested an existing and operating WMD manufacturing problem in Iraq at that moment along with a stockpile of recently made weapons with mobile labs and all, then the liberals might have a point. But this was clearly not the case now was it? It was always those old 1980's WMDs that we were searching for.

Just a shame liberals are so locked into their own narrative that they can't see the truth and just live in a state of total denial in order to defend their political narrative!

You were so right in calling those worthless, commie, lefty, unAmerican POS out.