Is anyone following Wisconsin?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Apparently a whole town went unreported and the conservative candidate seems to have picked an additional 7500 votes far eclipsing the 200 vote lead of the liberal. **No outcome is official yet.

island1fox

The republican attacks on the unions has just backfired on them with the ousting of a seated republican supreme justice. He had a 33 point lead 30 days ago and with all the attacks on the middle class citizens of Wisconsin, the people spoke out and took away the swing vote for the Govenor and his cronies in the house and state senate.

Congrats to the citizens of Wisconsin for understanding the bigger picture.

Peace.

TOS,
Sorry for the bad news but the People have spoken -very loudly -I believe the election is over and instead of 200 votes it is more like 7,200.
The Wisconsin people have supported Walker once again !!

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Does this sound a little fishy?

Not as fishy as Al Franken recount where they found uncounted votes in a trunk of a car that were all for him. :wink2:

I wonder if the dems had to get Acorn to help get votes by paying for lunches and driving them to and from the voting booths like they did for BHO..."Just pull the lever for Barry and here is your burrito". :bigsmile2:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Not as fishy as Al Franken recount where they found uncounted votes in a trunk of a car that were all for him. :wink2:

I wonder if the dems had to get Acorn to help get votes by paying for lunches and driving them to and from the voting booths like they did for BHO..."Just pull the lever for Barry and here is your burrito". :bigsmile2:

Soreto....Burrito......a rhyming slogan !

moreluck

golden ticket member
The situation was reversed a few days ago and I didn't say anything........I know I didn't run to Colorado because of the supposed outcome.:happy2: (check post 1223)

bbsam

Staff member
The situation was reversed a few days ago and I didn't say anything........I know I didn't run to Colorado because of the supposed outcome.:happy2: (check post 1223)

It's not the out-come that is suspicious. It's the "Oh, look here's 14,000 votes we forgot to count. Sorry 'bout that. Happens all the time. Human error and all."

moreluck

golden ticket member
It's more like somebody half-heartedly hit the send button and it didn't actually send and they were out of there to go home. Human error.