Is it me or are these packages getting heavier and heavier?

JL 0513

You guys actually log something separate during that time? I punch in at 830 and then I do a left building time.

No, that's it. Under Inside building, you put the time you leave building under the first column. This is where they calculate the AM time for each driver which is on report 2,318,758,006,538. An average is generated. A good day is like 10 minutes. A bad preload might be 25 minutes and then the center manager has some explaining to do.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
No, that's it. Under Inside building, you put the time you leave building under the first column. This is where they calculate the AM time for each driver which is on report 2,318,758,006,538. An average is generated. A good day is like 10 minutes. A bad preload might be 25 minutes and then the center manager has some explaining to do.
Oh ok...yea I put leave time every day...earliest usually 845 and lately as late as 930...they've never told us to change it so I was confused by upstates comment

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Anything over 70 you can ask for help, and if they don't send help, don't deliver it.
The OP said he was back working in the building so help should not be a problem. I agree with you on deliveries. No sense damaging your back for life. In my experience I have never had a problem with people helping from the truck. majority ( most ) people are happy to help.

otherwise call for help and if they don't then bring it back.

Keenj

I work in a college town so it's nothing but crappy, heavy, cheap furniture and those boxed up mattresses now that classes are starting up next week.

Who needs a gym membership when I'm lugging trust fund baby's bookshelves?

P

pickup

The rotation of the earth has slowed creating a decrease in the gravitational pull of the earth. Therefore allowing us to move faster. TTKU

A decrease in the rotation of the earth would mean a decrease in centrifugal force which would make things seem heavier.

Just sayin'

tapatio75

if something is heavy , can't you ask for help?????

especially with the big awkward boxes.
I had a 134# that I couldn't lift at all, not big enough, I asked for help, didn't get it

Non delivery over 130

The next day it was behind my PC, I left it there, same reason, I didn't get help the day before,

NON delivery over 130

Weekend...

Monday...

Why didnt you deliver it??? The overweight is 150 not 130, thats not what the diad says and I didnt get help when I asked

The supervisor delivered by himself