Is it me or are these packages getting heavier and heavier?

vvv

I wanted so badly to ask her that but it was late and I was cold and I didn't really give a **** so it was off to the next stop.
Hope that they don't wait until the last minute on my route as when there is inclement weather my personal policy is "NO SHOVEL.....NO PACKAGE!!"

Probably a lot of households in my area with some chapped little butts judging by their laziness nd lack of courtesy. My safety comes first. :)

ITwannabe

Had some flat packed partical board thing the other day. Label said 150lbs. Now I don't consider myself a bodybuilder or anything but I can deadlift 200lbs. I couldn't even get the package off the truck. Had to get the customer who was a big ol country boy who gave me a hand. Once we got it in his garage he proceeded to curse out his wife lol

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I had a 134# that I couldn't lift at all, not big enough, I asked for help, didn't get it

Non delivery over 130

The next day it was behind my PC, I left it there, same reason, I didn't get help the day before,

NON delivery over 130

Weekend...

Monday...

Why didnt you deliver it??? The overweight is 150 not 130, thats not what the diad says and I didnt get help when I asked

The supervisor delivered by himself
The 130 in the Diad is in regards to dimensional weight in inches. Has nothing to do with actual weight.