Is it more busy, less busy or about the same the week after Christmas as Peak Season is

MajorArmedMan

I currently have a Dodge Neon, and have had for 1.1/4 years so far. I thought the Impala SS would be a good practice for my ultimate goal and dream car I'm saving up for a Corvette c6 coupe, which would probably be a couple years after I get the Impala.

rod

Retired 22 years
I'm busier than normal. Today I had to go to town twice. Once to get an ice cream cone and once to have a few beers.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I'm busier than normal. Today I had to go to town twice. Once to get an ice cream cone and once to have a few beers.
I was the opposite for me today rod ... I never got out of my man cave.
Rainy and cold here all day ... felt sorry for @scratch's knees and others out in it today.

rod

Retired 22 years
I was the opposite for me today rod ... I never got out of my man cave.
Rainy and cold here all day ... felt sorry for @scratch's knees and others out in it today.

Hey-while you're in the area why did you shut that thread about Forging Signatures down? That one was just screaming for some good responses. Its too boring around here.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I currently have a Dodge Neon, and have had for 1.1/4 years so far. I thought the Impala SS would be a good practice for my ultimate goal and dream car I'm saving up for a Corvette c6 coupe, which would probably be a couple years after I get the Impala.

My suggestion would be to drive the Neon until the wheels fall off and then look for another car.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The week after Christmas before New Years would you say it would be busier or less busy or about the same as Peak Season generally is?.
Should be a easy 8 hour day but the fools cut routes and add pickups like the idiots they are.