Is it normal to do 190 stops in your 30 days?

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Do you still contend that ours is not a production job?

BTW, for the second day in a row, I am being paid to watch Judge Judy. :)
You wish you had judge judys money... she has been paid hundreds of millions of dollars over the years...only woman on tv that makes more is oprah...I read an article about how much she makes per year and how much fortune she has and I couldn't believe it...

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

What does seat belts , heaters, handrails, steps all have to do with going faster... comfort yes.. face it, we're doing more with less and they want 24 year olds at this job.. that will work 10 years and quit... not your washed up old ass...

This "washed up old ass" can outwork any millennial.

What they want are folks who work here for 10 years or so and move on.

This job is no longer meant for 30 year employees.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You wish you had judge judys money... she has been paid hundreds of millions of dollars over the years...only woman on tv that makes more is oprah...I read an article about how much she makes per year and how much fortune she has and I couldn't believe it...

My point was I took my whole lunch and still have 30 minutes before I resume my pickups.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Do you still contend that ours is not a production job?

BTW, for the second day in a row, I am being paid to watch Judge Judy. :)
A production job yes... but pushing people so hard that they are getting hurt and having more accidents....including operations on necks, backs , shoulders and hernias.... no. Dave, I would bet you the bank that we have more accidents and injuries now than we had 10-20 years ago....

Coldworld

60 months and counting
This "washed up old ass" can outwork any millennial.

What they want are folks who work here for 10 years or so and move on.

This job is no longer meant for 30 year employees.
It's now about how fast you go... you cost them more in pay and time off.. how much did your little surgery cost ups.... probably cost more than what you saved them for being "under allowed" for the time you have been here... don't be such a corporate bitch