Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
"Not caring" is how I'm surviving this forced 6th punch BS. Aside from being angry at having to give up half of my weekend, I'm actually having fun seeing just how slow and careless I can perform my duties for 8 hours at nearly $54/hour.

Yep I am about to drag my ass in and collect some easy cash working as slowly and safely as possible

Thats all there is to it, boys.

Be careful & be merry. It's money for nothing.

oldngray

nowhere special
200_s.gif

bettum

The brown package cars need to be updated with the newest technology, Gps , turn by turn directions. The snow flake generation, cant read a map . Hire 1/3 more of the actual full time package car drivers they have now. I could go on and on what they should do.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I got zero already. Too indecisive for a tattoo. Maybe a memorial tattoo for my brother some day but not anytime soon.

Word of advice:

DO NOT get one in a place that could limit your possible future employment opportunities.

My daughter has two—-one on the back of her neck and the other on one of her shoulder blades. They are for family members who have passed away. She works in a professional office environment and as such cannot look like a carnie.