RPCD forced Tues-Sat

542thruNthru

The part time blame is blown out of proportion in my eyes. I find it interesting that people think FTers that have no idea about what their raises are, 22.4s and all the other things added to the contact some how voted on the contract.

I know too many driver's that don't vote but still bitch about everything.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
The part time blame is blown out of proportion in my eyes. I find it interesting that people think FTers that have no idea about what their raises are, 22.4s and all the other things added to the contact some how voted on the contract.

I know too many driver's that don't vote but still bitch about everything.

You're probably right, but with as close as we were last time, I'd like to think that excluding employees with less than a year in from the "total eligible" count we might have gone over the 50%.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Naw, we'll have Sean O'brien. He's going to get rid of 22.4s, pay PT a livable wage and give everyone 10 weeks vacation. UPS won't mess with him or we'll strike!
They should offer another week or make all vacation weeks for part time 25 hours

542thruNthru

Hey, hold up man. Some people like them saggy. I kind of like them saggy myself. But then, I do like older women too...
16-appalled-mo.0.gif