Is it worth it to be a part-time supervisor?

KatieH

You guys are so harsh! I love my part time sups. They work extremely hard for us (pre-load) and always are there when you need them. None of them are old or overweight or any of those things you say. I would definitely want to be associated with them, and they are all very happy to be there. I say go for it!

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
You guys are so harsh! I love my part time sups. They work extremely hard for us (pre-load) and always are there when you need them. None of them are old or overweight or any of those things you say. I would definitely want to be associated with them, and they are all very happy to be there. I say go for it!

542thruNthru

How are they there for you when you need them?

KatieH

How are they there for you when you need them?
If our POS scanners go out, they come and replace them right away. They are constantly checking in, asking us “how are you doing?”, and making sure we are not getting too stacked out. And if we are- they send over help from the nearest floater. We have an extremely team-work based operation, and it starts with the leadership. My sups are the best!! I wish everyone could share the same experience, it definitely keeps me coming back.

542thruNthru

If our POS scanners go out, they come and replace them right away. They are constantly checking in, asking us “how are you doing?”, and making sure we are not getting too stacked out. And if we are- they send over help from the nearest floater. We have an extremely team-work based operation, and it starts with the leadership. My sups are the best!! I wish everyone could share the same experience, it definitely keeps me coming back.
So they do their job like everyone should. Got it.