Is NDA a misleading product name - Can you think of others?

JonFrum

Where do you want it?
It doesn't really matter to me.

Hoaxter started the thread based on posts I made in another thread.

Just seemed ironic that he was asking for misleading product names, and here he was, a moderator no less, starting a thread in the wrong forum. I guess ya had to be there.

Normally you moderators move off-topic threads to the appropriate forum. Again, it doesn't matter to me, but since you asked, the LIGHTEN UPS forum would seem to be the obvious choice.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
This entertaining thread was started by a moderator, and posted in the "UPS Discussions" forum, even though it has little to do with UPS and it's the moderator's job to insure such threads are posted to the appropriate forum. :happy2:

Sour grapes:wink2:

I did think about Lighten up but since the core issue here is the misleading nature of a UPS service offering I decided to post in UPS Discussions.
I would not want the UPS Corporate monitors to miss the important feedback we are providing UPS on our product names.

DS

Fenderbender
Sour grapes:wink2:

I did think about Lighten up but since the core issue here is the misleading nature of a UPS service offering I decided to post in UPS Discussions.
I would not want the UPS Corporate monitors to miss the important feedback we are providing UPS on our product names.
I thought the same thing kinda...
but I took it a different way....overnite was my first thought

UPSGUY72

There are no tracks on a tractor trailer.
Coca cola dosen't have coca in it anymore.
Chinese people don't reallly eat the crap we get at a chinese resturant
Don't tell my produce is fresh when it came from another country and was pick weeks ago.
Made in the USA.
Have never had sexual relations with that women

Random_Facts

I've seen beach balls in other places than beaches.

Yeah, like movie theaters, when you're trying to watch a freakin movie. What are these people thinking!?!?!?! Not about to pay 12dollars for an action movie, and then have it ruined by college week LOL. The nerve of some people..