Is TDU behind them?

slaveofbigbrown

1 more thing brother!

100 yrs union business experience in the memberships slate vs zero yrs business experience UA slate! Just curious. Which one of the UA slate would work the state house? 3 of u guys barely speak english, 2 guys stutter. Good luck! Seriously

RIH251

Ok. let me get this straight. 5 of the people on the Action Slate are TDU members, and Nick W (who is not on their slate but is always with them) is a TDU steering member or whatever that is? Why did they suddenly stop showing themselves as TDU?

stink219

Ok. let me get this straight. 5 of the people on the Action Slate are TDU members, and Nick W (who is not on their slate but is always with them) is a TDU steering member or whatever that is? Why did they suddenly stop showing themselves as TDU?
Who knows? Maybe to hide behind a different mask? Most people don't like TDU because of their Social-Communistic philosophy. Some people don't like TDU because they don't hold the same standard of our Teamsters Union. Some don't like TDU because they are not a union at all. I mean come on, did you ever notice that TDU doesn't have not 1 positive thing to say about the Teamsters? Not 1!! It's ludicrous! Even democrats and republicans compliment each other now and then. It's like Ken P has this deep rooted hatred for the Teamsters. Yet he hypnotizes people into a specific belief structure. The is a name for people like that, it's called Dictator. And for only $40, you too can follow his agenda.

RIH251

I researched the organization last time they were around as the Members First Slate. If I remember correctly they have a HQ in DC full of non teamster employees? I don't get it.

stink219

I researched the organization last time they were around as the Members First Slate. If I remember correctly they have a HQ in DC full of non teamster employees? I don't get it.
How far back did you research? Did you know that back I the 60's, the head of TDU was investigated by the FBI for trying to overthrow the government?

You know me...
The "liasion" position as you described is in the TDU playbook as an "on the job" assistant BA. In large facilities it's effective and a model to lower costs to the union by having benny's paid by the employer. Actually it's a decent deal if the locals can negotiate it into contracts. You might want to rethink your derisive opposition to it. Of course if your group wins they'll have much better ideas and personnel to "read the papers all day".

"When you were there a few weeks ago"? Does this mean you don't work at RIH? Your posts indicate intimate knowledge of policies and procedures one would expect from an employee, not someone who visits occasionally. Regardless of that, if indeed these improper hirings occured, were they grieved and what was the response/outcome?
I can't ask "my friend Kevin" as I've never met him or anyone else from L251, but I do know there's always more sides to a story than first presented by anyone, union or management.

I do not work there, although I am intimately connected with the hospital. Several family members work there, as well as an ex wife. They all have the same story to tell...But I know, I know, my family is lying to me and the corrupt official is telling me the truth.

Right out of the TDU playbook? See that, even the membership slate has ties to TDU. I guess even a broken clock is right twice a day...

You know me...
1 more thing brother!

100 yrs union business experience in the memberships slate vs zero yrs business experience UA slate! Just curious. Which one of the UA slate would work the state house? 3 of u guys barely speak english, 2 guys stutter. Good luck! Seriously

I refer you to my signature for a reply and the video I posted earlier for what that 100 years has bought you so far...

You know me...

Let me help you get it straight. TDU is NOT the united action slate, and the united action slate is NOT TDU. They are two completely separate entities. When you say "The UA slate is TDU!" You are fundamentally wrong. Are a few of them proud members of TDU? Yes. Are a few of them Proud Members of the NRA? Yes. Are a few of them proud members of BJ's wholesale club? Yes. But to say "The United Action Slate is BJ's Wholesale club!!" Would be fundamentally incorrect. Makes sense, right?

You know me...
Who knows? Maybe to hide behind a different mask? Most people don't like TDU because of their Social-Communistic philosophy. Some people don't like TDU because they don't hold the same standard of our Teamsters Union. Some don't like TDU because they are not a union at all. I mean come on, did you ever notice that TDU doesn't have not 1 positive thing to say about the Teamsters? Not 1!! It's ludicrous! Even democrats and republicans compliment each other now and then. It's like Ken P has this deep rooted hatred for the Teamsters. Yet he hypnotizes people into a specific belief structure. The is a name for people like that, it's called Dictator. And for only $40, you too can follow his agenda.

TDU reports facts to the members bro. The good and the bad. Check out their website, look at the archives. I agree that there is absolutely ZERO love for Hoffa, and obviously they have an agenda, but they do report the positive. And the old guard is NO different. They give TDU ZERO credit for their accomplishments. Here is a PRIME example of the old guard snuffing out history, right from our own locals "Library" Teamsters Union Local 251 Love all the credit they gave Carey for that 1997 UPS strike! They get zero credit for anything they do, and yet, you'd like them to kiss Hoffa's ass? How exactly does that work?

But I agree with you Stink. There is WAY too much hostility and negativity on both sides. Maybe once the generational change is made, some of the gap will close. There's no reason to take a local or national union election personally. I was disheartened from what I saw at that Nominations meeting. What should have been a celebration of support at the union hall, turned into a showdown at intimidation hall. Think about some of the things that were said that day...that's not how a true leader acts, and you know it. I saw a wildfire of division at that hall, and the man who was supposed to lead us was lighting the fires and fanning the flames. Very disappointed in my Local that day.

stink219

Yes he is, and if you haven't noticed, he's kicking your ass. ;-)
He's got bigger issues than me. Rhode Island is a one party consent state. He is correct. But.....where he went wrong was YouTube. Unfortunately it's a Californian based company, thus is an all party consent state. I won't go into detail. He will find out the specifics of what I mean soon enough. What a sad fellow.

stink219

Let me help you get it straight. TDU is NOT the united action slate, and the united action slate is NOT TDU. They are two completely separate entities. When you say "The UA slate is TDU!" You are fundamentally wrong. Are a few of them proud members of TDU? Yes. Are a few of them Proud Members of the NRA? Yes. Are a few of them proud members of BJ's wholesale club? Yes. But to say "The United Action Slate is BJ's Wholesale club!!" Would be fundamentally incorrect. Makes sense, right?
You had it 100% correct at BJ's!

stink219

Let me clear up a few things, it's easier if you tell me which members are not TDU. I could give a Matt's :censored2: if any are NRA members. Do you think your subliminal psychology will put fear in people? Ain't happening. Once again TDU is UA251, UA251 is TDU, TDU are BJ's thus in turn UA251 are BJ's. Fundamentally.
Side note, how's that algorithm doing? Any cash in the stick market yet to support Stu's vices?

RIH251

It is TDU....Its not TDU...5 of them are TDU Who give BJ's at NRA meetings.Nick steers the TDU bus to BJ,s. Jesus I cant keep up with this nonsense. friend*$* it, I'm not voting.