Is the UPS dropoff boxes safe?

Storm723

Preload Supervisor
Just be careful with the security device on the tilting door. STORM723 knows more about the security devices than I do.

Yeah ya have to be careful....if you got your arm stuck you wouldn't be able to come back here and ask us how exactly to get it out...

If we don't hear from you...we will call 911 and let them know that you and your package are stuck.

But Benefits Are Great!

Just Words On A Screen
Yeah ya have to be careful....if you got your arm stuck you wouldn't be able to come back here and ask us how exactly to get it out...

If we don't hear from you...we will call 911 and let them know that you and your package are stuck.

Maybe he has a laptop w/WiFi he can bring with him just in case?

WhatPCM

Insubordinator
Make sure you bring a snack incase you get lost. Something you can break into little pieces, Grettal.I dont think i have seen a good ribbing like this on a newbie before. I love it. Takes a lot of attention off of that crazy Insubordination post. Ha Ha.

drewed

Shankman
Why would you jam your xbox in there? then a broomstick? why does the earth go round? the question isnt why, the question is why not :)

Abyss Impact

Why would you jam your xbox in there? then a broomstick? why does the earth go round? the question isnt why, the question is why not :)
Broomstick? I didn't jam a broomstick in there. I used the broomstick to try to poke it down to no avail. So I just took it out and left, and will be heading back there in 2 hours to notify the driver to get it out for me.

WhatPCM

Insubordinator
I cannot wait to see the end of this. How many next day airs envelopes do you think are stuck on top of the Xbox that have been there for days?

drewed

Shankman
Broomstick? I didn't jam a broomstick in there. I used the broomstick to try to poke it down to no avail. So I just took it out and left, and will be heading back there in 2 hours to notify the driver to get it out for me.

OK so thank you for admitting you jammed your xbox in there, and thank you for admitting you damaged your xbox while you were poking it with a broom stick