Is the UPS dropoff boxes safe?

Storm723

Preload Supervisor
Why would I put my arm in there?

istockphoto_751768_why_me.jpg

OKay Abyss....stick with me...I am on your side...here.
Before you leave pack a bag & take these items with you...

1) your camera - that is just so you can take the photo

2) either some oil...or some kind of lube... - so you can
grease up before you stick your arm in the box to try to
get your package

3) batteries - in case your camera batteries die

4) a flash light or candle - in case you do get your arm stuck..
and the UPS man doesn't come again today. You will have light.

5) a laptop - in case "you get stuck with your package"

6) a friend - (well not in your bag, of course) - he/she can shoot get a hold of one of us on here to help get you out.

7) an MRE (meal ready to eat) - this way...if your there for a couple ofdays you will have food to sustain your energy.

***8) I would bring the broomstick..only if your friend doesn't get there or go with you...so you have something to bang on the glass with...in case someone goes by...you could get their attention.

OH...& PRINT THIS LIST OUT BEFORE YOU SHUT OFF YOUR COMPUTER...IT IS A LITTLE HARD TO DO IF IT ISN'T ON.

WhatPCM

Insubordinator
Where are the pictures? We want pictures. I am holding my breathe. I dont think i can contain myself much longer. Where is the box located? Could some one just please go there and help this poor poor soul out. He obvisoulsy needs all the help we can give him.

iowa boy

Where are the pictures? We want pictures. I am holding my breathe. I dont think i can contain myself much longer. Where is the box located? Could some one just please go there and help this poor poor soul out. He obvisoulsy needs all the help we can give him.

abyss is probably trying to figure out how to get the camera in by the box without getting it stuck too:happy-very:

Storm723

Preload Supervisor
OK so thank you for admitting you jammed your xbox in there, and thank you for admitting you damaged your xbox while you were poking it with a broom stick

I don't think it is going to matter. If he doesn't know how to mail it...
there is no way he will figure out how to get reimbursed (although,
I am predicting the future and can guess the next thread that we will
painfully be assisting "how do I tape my broke box, that I tried to mail")

SHHHH....

drewed

Shankman
I don't think it is going to matter. If he doesn't know how to mail it...
there is no way he will figure out how to get reimbursed (although,
I am predicting the future and can guess the next thread that we will
painfully be assisting "how do I tape my broke box, that I tried to mail")

SHHHH....

LMAO or maybe it will be how do i get a broomstick out of the side of an xbox and make it look like its UPS's fault.....

WhatPCM

Insubordinator
I feel like the next thread will be from an irrate Air driver complaining about a jammed drop box. That had an Xbox, broomstick, and a severed arm in it.

drewed

Shankman
Or the customer that put his nda letter in a drop box and it s jammed between an xbox and broom stick and he cant get anything out

Storm723

Preload Supervisor
url

HELP ME!!!
I WAS JUST TRYING TO MAIL
MY BOX AND NOW
ME AND MY BOX
ARE STUCK IN HERE!
WHEN WILL THE UPS MAN
GET HERE!
I HAVE BEEN IN HERE
FOR DAYS!!
AND MY BOX IS BROKE!
HELP!!

Storm723

Preload Supervisor
Or the customer that put his nda letter in a drop box and it s jammed between an xbox and broom stick and he cant get anything out

Well I will tell you what...
IN DEFENSE OF ABYSS!! (YOU GO ABYSS)

Maybe if that NDA customer didn;t put his envelope in the box
this all would have never happened. That person should have
seen that this box was full and gone to a different one.

I mean what isn't there something like 55,000 all over the place???

GO TO A DIFFERENT BOX!

AND Abyss....once we get your package out...
I am going to tell you exactly where to go...

to mail your package.

Storm723

Preload Supervisor
Honestly, Where is Kenmei...

I mean seriously *straight face*
if he was around...

this problem may have already been solved!

Someone get him please....

Abyss Impact

Well I will tell you what...
IN DEFENSE OF ABYSS!! (YOU GO ABYSS)

Maybe if that NDA customer didn;t put his envelope in the box
this all would have never happened. That person should have
seen that this box was full and gone to a different one.

I mean what isn't there something like 55,000 all over the place???

GO TO A DIFFERENT BOX!

AND Abyss....once we get your package out...
I am going to tell you exactly where to go...

to mail your package.
Can't I just give it to the driver?

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Obviously this nutjob was able to contact Microsoft to get his XBOX repair order but can't seem to understand how a UPS Mailbox works. Abyss's main concern in his first post 22 hours ago was that he doesn't want his box to be lost. Yet the whole time he doesn't (A) call UPS or (B) wait for the driver when he picks up. And it's in the box the whole time.

This guy has all the time in the world to type 37 posts and pull a broom stick out of his end, yet isn't able to do the right thing in the beginning

I'm curious if the reason is XBOX broke is because there's a Pop-tart in it. The machine was so warm, why not?!?!?!? lol

WhatPCM

Insubordinator
Honestly, Where is Kenmei...

I mean seriously *straight face*
if he was around...

this problem may have already been solved!

Someone get him please....

There is no way anyone that is reading this thread can possibly have a straight face. I am sitting here at work dying laughing at each new post. My coworkers are beginning to wonder. Maybe i should get back to actual work?

H

hseofpayne

You will not be able to give to driver. You will have to take the pkg 7 blocks back to your house and call Microsoft. Once you have the returns dept. on the line, tell them you have a damaged, damaged X BOX. They will in turn send you a damaged Authorized Return Label that you place on a non-damaged box in order to return your damaged damaged X BOX. Take this pkg back to the dropbox and see if you can jam it in there. Try not to damage the damaged damaged return box or you will have to call Microsoft again to request a damaged, damaged, damaged Authorized Return Label. Good Luck.