Is there still a need for the union?

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
Shut up you old has-been. Nobody asked for your worthless opinion. This is a job for losers that are just smart enough to hold a steering wheel and sling cardboard. I’m embarrassed to work here and my fellow drivers are not my “bros”. They’re subhuman filth I have to tolerate until I retire or get fed up and stop wasting my talent sitting in that truck all day. The union is nothing more than a second layer of management, a bunch of fat ignoramuses telling me how to do my job when they only have 30 days of experience.

But go ahead and try to slash my tires or “split my head”, you arrogant boomer grifter piece of trash. We’ll see what happens next. You need to just die already anyways and stop wasting resources, nobody will miss you when you’re gone.
FOACT-KVgAI2B8V.jpg

ToteHoarder

Well, admittedly, I don’t go very often, but the one we went to recently there was definitely no hot barista. Purple hair nose ring, tattoo with a bit of an attitude.

Yeah I went and bought a coffee the other day. Used to be like $1.60 for a plain black coffee now it’s $3.10. I didn’t tip because I could just pull a spigot myself and they didn’t have to do anything like shake or blend or scoop or pump. Just put liquid in a cup and hand it to me. A plain black coffee isn’t even worth $3.10 so I’m definitely not going to make it cost any more than that and I’m a generous tipper having worked for tips once upon a time.

The guy moved and walked towards me as slow as he possibly could and couldn’t bother to reach his arms out to hand it to me forcing me to reach behind the counter to grab it from him.

Unions are great and I agree ideologically with them, but this guy acting like a child because I didn’t tip just bothers me a bit and makes me question myself.

Why does it seem like they loathe actually doing the job they signed up for?

I remember delivering some air to a Starbucks back when we used to deliver for them and I couldn’t get one person to sign for it even yelling in the shop “Can anybody sign for this?!” Dead silence. Not in 1 and came back the next day.

I guess it wasn’t that important.

Yolo

If you wanted....a union...you should have.... applied to a....union job. YOU MAKE COFFEE. You want real pay . Get SKILLS. Nancyboy!!!!

Buffet Master

FEEDAH FATTY
Shut up you old has-been. Nobody asked for your worthless opinion. This is a job for losers that are just smart enough to hold a steering wheel and sling cardboard. I’m embarrassed to work here and my fellow drivers are not my “bros”. They’re subhuman filth I have to tolerate until I retire or get fed up and stop wasting my talent sitting in that truck all day. The union is nothing more than a second layer of management, a bunch of fat ignoramuses telling me how to do my job when they only have 30 days of experience.

But go ahead and try to slash my tires or “split my head”, you arrogant boomer grifter piece of trash. We’ll see what happens next. You need to just die already anyways and stop wasting resources, nobody will miss you when you’re gone.
How many bowls of piss flavor cheerios ya gotta ingest to get to this level of pleasantry? Need to up my intake!

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

4DEF9D89-0158-4A66-88E4-990BC46FF1D5.gif

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

Holy Hell!
The life of any party.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Brown café is an interesting place. You can get banned for disagreeing with someone but calling them ignorant filth, and things like that. In this post perfectly fine L O L.
I thought of that when I read it.
I didn't want to say what I really thought, I think I'm way ahead in keeping my crown as Ban King so I didn't need the hit.