Is UPS crying Poor (underfunded non-union retirement) for more major takeaways?

LeadBelly

Banned
Wow!! That sounds like something an adolescent would say

Poking at you come on it's an Internet forum

SMH!!!
You can tell me how you would have played it. Hindsight is 20/20. I hope nobody ever does this to you. Should I , would it have played it another way? Probably, but you can't go back. You don't know all the facts. If you'd like I'll. Send them to you. Let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:

LeadBelly

Banned
One thing I take away from all this is the solidarity I feel for my union brothers that it had my back on this forum I appreciate them and I've learned a lot from them
this was a voice text sorry about the punctuation

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
There's someone out there for everyone.. well except for you. And by the way this sounds really creepy after your rape messages. Just saying. Fact.
Relax. Let's be the bigger people here. If I was @LeadBelly i probably would have said way worse and been banned. His outbursts are understandable. Let's try to be the better person here and move on. I suggest we all put him on ignore and move on. He ain't worth it.

LeadBelly

Banned
Relax. Let's be the bigger people here. If I was @LeadBelly i probably would have said way worse and been banned. His outbursts are understandable. Let's try to be the better person here and move on. I suggest we all put him on ignore and move on. He ain't worth it.
The problem lies with him being here. This site wants him here. They have me on permanent ignore, so it's not a problem for me. The site condones him because they hate me. So good luck with that. It's a good idea though.

A

Article 3

IMG_20170712_224333.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: