Is UPS crying Poor (underfunded non-union retirement) for more major takeaways?

542thruNthru

The Irishman gets beat in 5 rounds.

He will get beat but not in 5 rounds. I agree with upstate it will go the distance. If he does go down it won't be before 10 rounds. Remember Connor is used to taking shots from guys wearing 4oz gloves. I think his chin can handle mayweathers counter jabs with 10oz gloves.

W

What The Hawk?

I seriously need to research what's happening with the union and the contract because I don't know anything about this..

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
He will get beat but not in 5 rounds. I agree with upstate it will go the distance. If he does go down it won't be before 10 rounds. Remember Connor is used to taking shots from guys wearing 4oz gloves. I think his chin can handle mayweathers counter jabs with 10oz gloves.
Mayweather is tiny compared to McGregor. Mayweathers natural weight is 155 where Conor will cut almost 20 lbs to make weight. Then rehydrate. May is 40. Mac 28. Mac has a +2 inch reach. I think the cardio is a wash. Although may does 12 3min rounds with boxing only, Mac is used to 5 5min rounds with the entire body. Macs lactic recovery will be far superior. Mayweather will not knock out Mac. Doesn't have the strength. Mac has put out larger guys on their ass with a jab. May has trouble with southpaws. Both are counter punchers by nature. If there is any doubt that Mac can't do it? Look at Paquiao's last fight. Mayweather/Paquiao some say they had Pac winning on points (hard to beat the champ with scoring), well manny just got beat by a school teacher. I still say Conor by knockout in 3.