Is UPS crying Poor (underfunded non-union retirement) for more major takeaways?

LeadBelly

Banned
He will get beat but not in 5 rounds. I agree with upstate it will go the distance. If he does go down it won't be before 10 rounds. Remember Connor is used to taking shots from guys wearing 4oz gloves. I think his chin can handle mayweathers counter jabs with 10oz gloves.
I think Connor can take the shots. I love the Irishman. He's renewed my pride in my heritage. The analogyyou made with the gloves is the same thing I was thinking, except Connor is used to 5 rounds. I know they are five minute rounds, but Floyd is a world class boxer. He doesn't get hit. We'll see what he has left at 41.

Are you paying to watch it, going to watch it.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I think Connor can take the shots. I love the Irishman. He's renewed my pride in my heritage. The analogyyou made with the gloves is the same thing I was thinking, except Connor is used to 5 rounds. I know they are five minute rounds, but Floyd is a world class boxer. He doesn't get hit. We'll see what he has left at 41.

Are you paying to watch it, going to watch it.
I'm having some peeps over the palace. Lead, take a puddle jumper over!

35years

Gravy route
Those of us who plan accordingly put their raises in to their 401k's.

Please DUDE,

Stop bragging up your great planning and 401k contributions.

I figured after all these years of bragging about your great financial planning you would have at least $750,000 in your 401k. Then you relate in a recent thread you barely have over $100,000.

$100.000 and a bankrupt pension plan will lead to a bus driving gig in retirement.

35years

Gravy route
UPS is making a smart move buying out/ shutting down the management pensions.
Dumps excess cash just before contract talks, saves tons of money in the long run; and they will try to use it as an excuse to propose buying out of the Union pension plans with lump-sum offers.

The Teamsters will never let it happen (lump sum buy outs).

So if the other, true concessions are already worked out, this will be the bombshell proposal that the Union will pretend to save us from.

If the concessions are not worked out and UPS is going for broke with a "take it or be replaced" attitude, get ready for no agreement/strike or lockout.

Above10200

We need to get together and get organized! Next Sunday local 17 in Silverthorne, co. has a meeting to put what we want changed in the contract to the board. We need to get involved and stand TOGETHER for our rights. THERE IS NO UNION WITHOUT YOU! As far as ups being poor, stop spending millions of dollars on b.s. ORION, and the rest of management b.s. Why pay triple time on 9.5 grievances, instead of trying to figure out how to get more employees. Ups trips over $100 just to pick up a penny. Ups crying poor is like a stripper saying she can't get laid.
GET WITH YOUR UNION, PUSH YOUR AGENDA, SUPPORT YOUR BROTHER, Lets try for a better contract over the :censored2: they are going to shove down our throats! AMERICA WORKS BEST WHEN WE SAY UNION YES!

anHOURover

Mayweather is tiny compared to McGregor. Mayweathers natural weight is 155 where Conor will cut almost 20 lbs to make weight. Then rehydrate. May is 40. Mac 28. Mac has a +2 inch reach. I think the cardio is a wash. Although may does 12 3min rounds with boxing only, Mac is used to 5 5min rounds with the entire body. Macs lactic recovery will be far superior. Mayweather will not knock out Mac. Doesn't have the strength. Mac has put out larger guys on their ass with a jab. May has trouble with southpaws. Both are counter punchers by nature. If there is any doubt that Mac can't do it? Look at Paquiao's last fight. Mayweather/Paquiao some say they had Pac winning on points (hard to beat the champ with scoring), well manny just got beat by a school teacher. I still say Conor by knockout in 3.
STOP SUPPORTING A RACIST
FACT

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Do you not listen to the people slug ?
He's been racial in all the pressers
FACT
So Floyd Jr. comes out and says Conor isn't racist. Floyd Sr. comes out and says Conor isn't racist. Leonard Ellerbe comes out and says Conor isn't racist and even says they have a great relationship. I listen to the people.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Article 3

IMG_20170715_231134.jpg

IMG_20170715_231151.jpg

Everything you post is false.