IS your Hub/Center being taken over?

aspenleaf

helenofcalifornia said:
If the above comments were true then we should all be able to prosper and thrive and retire financially secure with only one wage earner. NOT!!

I think the above comments could be true but women's lib screwed us ladies over. . .now we can work all day and come home and still hear "honey, what's for dinner!". :wink:

sendagain

I always suspected that there was a hotline number into human resources written on the bathroom wall of every lesbian bar in America.

moreluck

golden ticket member
That's right....get it out of your systems so that when you go home and are face to face with the wife you can go back to your regular "Yes Dear" line.

aspenleaf

over9five said:
"What it ain't on the table waiting for me?"

Wheres my beer, beeyotch??

In the fully stocked ice chest by your chair dear! Is there anything else I can get you before I retire to the kitchen to scrub the floors?

ack...you are just too much!:tongue_sm

over9five

Staff member
"Is there anything else I can get you before I retire to the kitchen to scrub the floors?"

Aspen is OBVIOUSLY the ideal wife!!!

aspenleaf

outta hours said:
" Shut up and fix me a turkey pot pie"

Oh snookums.... it is already on the table... have a nice night!

You all have issues... really ~ I hope you are not like this at home. Of course if you need me I will be in the kitchen minding my business!:tongue_sm

aspenleaf

Yes, thought it was familar.. I can't recall the movie... fill us in! Seems like it had Molly Ringwald in it. . Breakfast club maybe. . .

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
over9five said:
"Is there anything else I can get you before I retire to the kitchen to scrub the floors?"

Aspen is OBVIOUSLY the ideal wife!!!
The ideal wife, the ideal loader, the nicest person, yada,yada, its enough to make ya ill

Just kiddin, we all love ya!!

over9five

Staff member
"The ideal wife, the ideal loader, the nicest person,"

.....finished 1st in her class, cooks better than Emeril, great massagist, nice rack...

Oops, did I say that out loud??

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
He was talking rack of lamb. Geez, you girls. All you think we think of is sex and the wonders that are the human female anatomy.

:crying:

d

aspenleaf

dannyboy said:
He was talking rack of lamb. Geez, you girls. All you think we think of is sex and the wonders that are the human female anatomy.

:crying:

d

D boy ~ I was referring to the "finished 1st in her class, cooks better than Emeril". . . but your statement could be used as evidence that you boys do in fact ". . .think of is sex and the wonders that are the human female anatomy" most of the time.

Rack of lamb indeed! He was talking about the new rack just installed on his vehicle! Which was just waxed and polished before dinner. :wink:

:tongue_sm

DS

Fenderbender
"Parochial"
Supported by or located in a parish or school.
Narrowly restricted in scope and outlook
Insular attitude towards foreigners
"Insular"
Living on an island
Detatched in outlook and experience
All this Danny,and I still dont know what it means,
And are we the destitude?
And who made you boss?
how did you attain this status when even a knob
like diadlover could`nt win us over with his wit.
Splain please~