Islam

Serf

The story of your life.
It looks like liberal media sources doxing the fringe elements of society I had previously mentioned. You come at me in a passive aggressive manner. Thinking your somehow craftier than most. What are you getting at? Those who don't agree with your view are somehow ignorant or uninformed? Keep it in perspective man, we drive trucks and sling boxes for a living.

rickyb

so this thread is turning into another terrorism / fascism thread so im gonna drop some knowledge.

I just watched shining again SPOILER ALERT. I paused the movie to get food, I had to restart it, and it gave me chills, my eyes watered up, and it was getting too real right after jack escapes the food locker and it cuts to hallorand driving the snow machine in the dark - so i turned on the lights.

anyways, i watched a bunch of internet videos and my take on the movie is that its about white genocide and specifically American killing of the natives and blacks. jack and dany wear American red white and blue colors, and the final pic is on the july 4, dany even has an Apollo shirt. jack in the pic which is dated before the movie starts points to a eternal reoccurrence. dany escapes jack in the maze because dany remembers where he came from aka history. jack gets confused and dies. dany has knowledge, jack doesn't. dany retraces his steps like a native would do. the black guy dying is also about racism and how the british guy and jack refer to him in a racist slur. the music sounds partly native, and theres native imagery throughout the movie.

so America was founded on genocide and terrorism like many countries and blacks and natives are still terrorized to this day and the government terrorizes around the world w bombs, drones, kidnapping, election meddling, etc.

whos to blame? mostly the man in the mirror

why are most ppl so dumb as to fall for whatever the media and govt repeat over and over?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
so this thread is turning into another terrorism / fascism thread so im gonna drop some knowledge.
why are most ppl so dumb as to fall for whatever the media and govt repeat over and over?
I was under the impression you had already dropped all your knowledge ... been at least a couple of years! :arabia:

vantexan

I just watched shining again SPOILER ALERT. I paused the movie to get food, I had to restart it, and it gave me chills, my eyes watered up, and it was getting too real right after jack escapes the food locker and it cuts to hallorand driving the snow machine in the dark - so i turned on the lights.

anyways, i watched a bunch of internet videos and my take on the movie is that its about white genocide and specifically American killing of the natives and blacks. jack and dany wear American red white and blue colors, and the final pic is on the july 4, dany even has an Apollo shirt. jack in the pic which is dated before the movie starts points to a eternal reoccurrence. dany escapes jack in the maze because dany remembers where he came from aka history. jack gets confused and dies. dany has knowledge, jack doesn't. dany retraces his steps like a native would do. the black guy dying is also about racism and how the british guy and jack refer to him in a racist slur. the music sounds partly native, and theres native imagery throughout the movie.

so America was founded on genocide and terrorism like many countries and blacks and natives are still terrorized to this day and the government terrorizes around the world w bombs, drones, kidnapping, election meddling, etc.

I don't know. You repeat the same thing over and over and we don't fall for it. Maybe you should work on your messaging.

El Correcto

god is dead

Who’s multi is this?

A Canadian who doesn’t even work for UPS

Some top level :censored2: right here.

Quickdraw

23cvau.jpg

Quickdraw

Just so you realize what happened in 1492 the year christopher Columbus sailed the ocean blue(not sure of your intelligence level so I'll use the same cute rhyme they use in elementary school) and the years to follow we're a wee bit out of yours and mine control along with slavery that was outlawed in 1865 I'm sure your prolly one of those who would say it's our fault today that we ever had slavery over 150 years ago which to anyone who has any amount of brain cells at all knows that's a dumb ideology

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Just so you realize what happened in 1492 the year christopher Columbus sailed the ocean blue(not sure of your intelligence level so I'll use the same cute rhyme they use in elementary school) and the years to follow we're a wee bit out of yours and mine control along with slavery that was outlawed in 1865 I'm sure your prolly one of those who would say it's our fault today that we ever had slavery over 150 years ago which to anyone who has any amount of brain cells at all knows that's a dumb ideology
Not sure of your intelligence/education level, but Columbus never set foot in North America and never had any contact with it's Native Americans.
My point is that some Christians forced their religion on to some indigenous people and appear to cry foul when when the tables may be reversed.

Quickdraw

Weather columbus touched foot in the continental U.S. is something no can truly know but his explorations definitely sparked alot of curiosity about the western part of the world which is why I said in my original post the years that followed. I'm not sure where you have ever read where Christianity was forced upon them. They were no doubtly drove out of their land over time but I've never read where religion was beat down there throat and If you have I'd like to know what you read or heard that I enjoy a good history lesson. And again what happened 100 years ago let alone hundreds of years ago me and you had nothing to do with but what is happening today can be stopped if we had a government that didn't have to follow some bs pc. No matter your religion it's not a reason for anyone to be killed over and hopefully we can all agree on that.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Weather columbus touched foot in the continental U.S. is something no can truly know but his explorations definitely sparked alot of curiosity about the western part of the world which is why I said in my original post the years that followed. I'm not sure where you have ever read where Christianity was forced upon them. They were no doubtly drove out of their land over time but I've never read where religion was beat down there throat and If you have I'd like to know what you read or heard that I enjoy a good history lesson. And again what happened 100 years ago let alone hundreds of years ago me and you had nothing to do with but what is happening today can be stopped if we had a government that didn't have to follow some bs pc. No matter your religion it's not a reason for anyone to be killed over and hopefully we can all agree on that.
It's not just 100 or even 500 years ago that I have an issue with. Christian indoctrination is still happening to this day.
I was born and raised Catholic but left the church years ago for reasons I don't need to get into.
Agreed that no one should be killed over their religious beliefs but don't foresee that ending anytime soon. Wars have been fought over that for centuries and we can't seem to learn from them.

John Lennon had the right idea:
Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us, only sky
Imagine all the people living for today

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion, too
Imagine all the people living life in peace

You...

Quickdraw

I have to disagree with what john Lennon said for peraonal beliefs but I do agree that religious killing will probably never end unfortunately.

MAKAVELI

Native American Christianity: Through Bullets and Arrows to Peace | HuffPost