Islam

El Correcto

god is dead
Are you capable of thought beyond Ben Shapiro? He’s really not an impressive intellect. You should broaden your information base, you parrot his ideas way too much.
Well being an Orthodox Jew I guess emboldens him, one of the best little summaries I could find for muslim extremist. For some reason journalist tend to shy away from calling out the inbred dumdums, guess it hurts the feelings of the ones who don’t keep it in the family and are probably nice people.

El Correcto

god is dead
I assume you did not read the article ...
It was mostly about Arabs and Saudi's in particular but it is a common Islamic practice it appears.
First cousins marrying is the issue just as it was with European aristocracy over the last 500 years.

The basis for marrying within the family is to consolidate power and money ... the rest of it is just window dressing.
It’s common in the European populations as well.

El Correcto

god is dead
He’s a hack, occasionally he makes a decent point but mostly he’s hyperbolic nonsense especially when it comes to Israel and Jewish/Arab relations.
I don’t really like Ben Shapiro’s perspective on a lot of social issues, because of his Orthodox Jewish view of those things. A lot of what he does is cover the “culture war” which I’m not really into, but he does have some good points on policy when he does decide to talk about it. He also does have an Orthodox Jew opinion on Israel which I can appreciate, any country out there spitting in the eye of radical Islam deserves our protection after 9/11.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I read an interesting theory today.

Due to first cousin marriages and inbreeding on a massive scale, Muslims are basically the equivalent of our red necks in the 19th century. Racist, radically religious and violent.
That's pretty much most of Kentucky and West Virginia.

Sportello

I assume you did not read the article ...
It was mostly about Arabs and Saudi's in particular but it is a common Islamic practice it appears.
First cousins marrying is the issue just as it was with European aristocracy over the last 500 years.

The basis for marrying within the family is to consolidate power and money ... the rest of it is just window dressing.
So just like Rudy Giuliani?