It’s about to get real here in 705!

cachmeifucan

We have to give them 30 days notice that if we don't come to a agreement We can strike. And another meeting this Sunday at hall so hopefully we know more Sunday at noon

TxTawny

705 isnt under the national. They also were able to send negotiators back to the table. Those negotiators have threatened to authorize a strike.
Nobody's striking over "$40/hour", wise guy. The contract takes away rights from drivers and lowers their pay and makes them work Sat/Sun. Sunday is a day for rest and church for almost every culture on the planet. Maybe you should work all day Sunday.
He’s unknowledgeable. He eveidently hasn’t even read the contract. It’s a horrible contract. Down here in the south, were stuck with it.

cachmeifucan

Hopefully we in 705 finish negotiations before the national supplements are forced on everyone. IL be honest with the tax break ups got this better be the best contract since 97. This should be interesting big meeting Sunday All are welcome to sit in mezzanine with visitors guaranteed not to disappoint

BuckyBadger

on the bright side, if he's coming for 705, he can't simultaneously be messing around with 710's negotiations, right?

Which I have heard no news about....

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
E2264D8E-2191-42CD-9FD9-1518FAB9D79B.gif
*update* they were in discussions until 2 AM this morning. And now Taylor is flying in from DC today to join in. SMH

cachmeifucan

*update* they were in discussions until 2 AM this morning. And now Taylor is flying in from DC today to join in. SMH
Wow I didn't hear that. If they try to push a bs contract this local can guarantee this will be the last 3 years in office. I support moving forward slate in 705 but if we don't get a good contract nobody will support them. In 3 years. Dtaylor can go shove it we not accepting any bs contract. So bring on the strike vote and let's see something on paper I know it won't pass. If I see Taylor at our meeting Sunday he will definitely see we are serious.

babboo25

Banned
Wow I didn't hear that. If they try to push a bs contract this local can guarantee this will be the last 3 years in office. I support moving forward slate in 705 but if we don't get a good contract nobody will support them. In 3 years. Dtaylor can go shove it we not accepting any bs contract. So bring on the strike vote and let's see something on paper I know it won't pass. If I see Taylor at our meeting Sunday he will definitely see we are serious.
You are clueless