It’s about to get real here in 705!

Waldo

Wow I didn't hear that. If they try to push a bs contract this local can guarantee this will be the last 3 years in office. I support moving forward slate in 705 but if we don't get a good contract nobody will support them. In 3 years. Dtaylor can go shove it we not accepting any bs contract. So bring on the strike vote and let's see something on paper I know it won't pass. If I see Taylor at our meeting Sunday he will definitely see we are serious.

I guess it’s a good thing I haven’t submitted my ballot yet.

babboo25

Banned
Elaborate please. I'm definitely not clueless. Babboo are you even in my local. If So We're You At the last Meeting I was.and IL Be There Sunday. I guarantee if our contract has any 22.4 it won't pass. And will reach all thresholds.
It doesn’t matter if it passes or not, National has 22.4s and so will 705 and 710.

HollandMan73

It doesn’t matter if it passes or not, National has 22.4s and so will 705 and 710.

Not so fast....looks like they stopped 22.4's in the 804. I think UPS will just be happy to have it in the national for now....they will fold on 22.4's in 705 as long as that :censored2:bag Taylor stays away.

cachmeifucan

Babboo knows nada. Do you believe for 1 minute that anyone in 705 gives a rats ass what any national wannabe goon. 705 is the gorilla in the room. Our local leaders know that can't and won't try to push a bs contract. We were already fooled last time only because it was 18 months people were frustrated now people are just mad. 705 = no 22.4. Take that to the bank and we will be getting a higher starting wage more 22.3 jobs and more pension increases. And more if our current guys win. If the other slate wins get the Vaseline

UPSjedi41

The 2013 Master contract also had 9.5 language basically keeping drivers under 4 years off the 9.5 list. The 705 contract allowed ALL drivers to be 9.5. That included newbie swing drivers who don't win a weekly bid or cover a route for a week. 5 routes in 5 days? Doesn't matter.

F

Frankie's Friend

Deliveries on sunday may affect the Saturday air volume and profitability.

"Gotta have sunday delivery routes to survive."

Sure. I guess I've lost touch with the give it to me now craze.

bowhnterdon

"no plans for future negotiations"...so why aren't you on strike then? I don't understand this.

And it does look like they stopped it, they just have to accept Sunday's, which are going to fail eventually anyway. Why not concede that...
. I don’t understand 804 not taking the deal. Pension increase is huge. Many funds are cutting, not increasing

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
"no plans for future negotiations"...so why aren't you on strike then? I don't understand this.

I'm not Local 804.

"And it does look like they stopped it,

They haven't stopped the 22.4's.

Sounds like they are holding out for 2x pay on Sunday.... vs. straight time.

Protections from the creation of 22.4 drivers
, including:

110 additional 22.3 positions

20 additional porter/carwash positions

-Bug-

cachmeifucan

705 just better get that vote over 50% so theres no shenanigans......
I am accepting full responsibility to get out the information that the threshold is needed. I can't make them vote but they will know and I'm sure I won't be alone. National pulled the wool over everyone else it will not happen here. Hopefully.