It’s about to get real here in 705!

BuckyBadger

you would think if Taylor showed up yesterday that there would have been something said officially by now. Kinda beginning to doubt this happened.

cachmeifucan

Still radio silence. I heard ups took retro pay off the table because we gave them 30 day notice. I'm prepared to get screwed. I hope I'm not wrong about the current slate. I hope they don't try to sell us a bs contract and say it's the best we can get. Sunday should be interesting. Anyone seen dt or can confirm if he is in Chicago.

WorkingAsDirected

Still radio silence. I heard ups took retro pay off the table because we gave them 30 day notice. I'm prepared to get screwed. I hope I'm not wrong about the current slate. I hope they don't try to sell us a bs contract and say it's the best we can get. Sunday should be interesting. Anyone seen dt or can confirm if he is in Chicago.

Losing retro pay wouldn't be that much anyway. The .70 cent raise would equal out to be a couple hundred dollars.

cachmeifucan

You a female dog Babbo. Your a idiot punk you cry all the time. Go to a meeting looser conplain more but do nothing. 710 deserve better employees then you.

cachmeifucan

Babboo do you even know anyone on negotiating committee in 710. Maybe you can post something informational. I'm trying to get the word out if I hear anything from my sources.

HollandMan73

I think UPS played hardball with freight...and it worked out well for them. They might try the same with 705....but seeing as they are looking to push 8 million plus packages just through Cach over Thanksgiving weekend....I don't think the company has the same leverage in this case. They can keep the retro....just get rid of the contractors!